Nanne30

On 6/19/2022 at 4:49 PM, Gravety Bomb said:

The clan world is dead.

we are pretty  alive 😄

its lonely at the top. Being #1 aint eassyyyyyyyy 

Tempry ❤️

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png

Who do you think could rise or has the potential to become #2 and try and fight for the #1 spot, our spot.

Anyone without an ego.

Do you think it would be an old school clan?A new clan? When do you think this could happen? 

Anyone.

On another subject, clan recruitment.

Is the clan world mostly still getting old school clan members returning from the grave or most are new influx of players? 

80% are recycled. We are basically a modern day Solace at this point. It's why anyone has a chance, most of the people still playing are either good tanks, mages, callers or officials.

Edited by Lavigne

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

Given enough time for us to starve, any clan really could contest us. I'm just struggling to see what would act as a catalyst to get a clan to shape up. Best I can think of is a temporary jolt from a new generation of inexperienced PvP clans growing like saplings after a volcanic eruption, only to be unceremoniously stamped down by established clans.

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member

The answer is still absolutely no one. It's beyond pathetic at this point. There isn't anyone at this point that could possibly rival us or push us competitively. 

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

Every clan mentality is if we can't pull, rag em. Only a few don't do this and to me they will be on top until clans find their stones again.

You know who you are :tempysalute:

6TprdTh.gif

Spoiler

zEOoY9P.png

8083fbc5493675624850a99d2545870f.pngthe-rock-steve-austin-stare-down.jpg

Do you think it would be an old school clan?A new clan? When do you think this could happen? 
In the next 2 years? I don't think so, Tempest is on form from my neutral perspective over the years
In the next 4 years? maybe a new clan will step up to try be Number 2 or Number 1

On another subject, clan recruitment.

Is the clan world mostly still getting old school clan members returning from the grave or most are new influx of players? 
I'm here so I guess its pretty much us all old people from the past

Most newer OSRS generation mostly does PvE/PvM contents that Jagex been feeding them over the years

I tried askng my clanmates to try out PvP and none felt the feed to do PvP...It's always about that Twisted Bow & Tumeken Shadows now rather than 200K gp PK's

SG9UgzJ.gif

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck
🇲🇾

Spoiler

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality