What is the meaning of pay it forward?

Sus

Pay it forward is an expression for when the recipient of an act of kindness does something kind for someone else rather than simply accepting or repaying the original good deed.

TRUE STORY VIDEO AT BOTTOM

Less than a hour ago from sitting down in my 4 star hotel lobby where I relax on the couch before heading up stairs. I just finshed my evening walk and a older gentlemen is walking towards me on the street near the backside of my building. He approaches me and greets me with "As-salamu alaykum" which is a formal greeting in Arabic, I replied back in Arabic "Wa alaykumu s-salam". He continues to speak to me in Arabic. I have a nice tan and beard and most would say I can cosplay as Dj khaled so I get mistaken for being of Arab nationally ALOT. Which I don't mind, I embrace it and practice my little Arabic that I know. What he was trying to tell me from what I understand is that he is hungry and has no money and needs rice to feed his family. I said okay brother I will take you to the store and buy anything you want. We walk into the store together and he gets 5kg of rice and some vetgables and fruits and canned meat. I wasn't going to limit him on what supplies he needed or wanted. I felt that he wasn't trying to take too much advantage of my kindness he just wanted the staples. Either way I was fine with it. I understand right now times are hard for everyone. Sometimes you are up, sometimes you are down. I hope my story can inspire one of you today to "Pay it forward." 

Please watch the video for proof. The only reason I recorded a bit was because @Scleritis would of called me a trolled if I told him the story without evidence. 

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

the3amigos.png

3fc45b0fb59abd6ee943ef1689b73b.png

Nice to see they don't spend the money given to them on gambling and alcohol for a change (it's normally what they do here in Malta), respect to the guy for feeding the fam

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • bank 1

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

At first I thought maybe he wanted money but then he made hand gestures as if someone was doing sign language of a person eating. I usually never would give out money in situations but I would buy food/gas for someone in need. Why not.

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

the3amigos.png

3fc45b0fb59abd6ee943ef1689b73b.png

Nice of you 🙂

Edited by Pur3 Str0ng2

bbe0171816dd2e2703a5c7e35ae3ccad.png

6BkaIin.png
VnG Pur3 / Pur3 str0ng2 / I work high
= Vanguard Retired Leader, Tempest OldSchool =
= Ex Kissing the Shadows Council / Darkness Awaits CouncilCrimson Raiders Moderator - The Rising Elite member