What is the meaning of pay it forward?

Sus

very kind of you !

image.png.8c48770a0ef0f004eaca34db7d861168.png

\_________________________________________________________________________/

441546580_AoWending.png.ceff9a7bfa64e8824cb65025ee5a997c.png

/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Always underrated , never dominated

buzAajZ.png

I do help alot of people in need because im a social worker and thank you for spending your time/money taking him to the market and buying things for him.

I always refused to video/take pics of the people in need, they will allow us if we ask them but they say yes because they are in need, I know you needed evidence and i'm not complaining (just to clarify my point) but I couldnt avoid telling you this despite the decision being up to you, whats most important is that you get to help others in fact

• Like 1

Screenshot_2021-07-12-00-54-27-274_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Last time I was going to help someone like this, another young man (who clearly knew the first) ran up and insisted that he was in fact in the exact same predicament and he too needed money for a train ticket to Tampere. Unfortunately, tricksters like these make it harder for people to believe honest people in need

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member