Discontent in DIVINE FORCES: The Ranks Public Spat

WG Official

The Battle Royal of Divine Forces Ranks  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Good evening everyone...

Some of you remember me as the official from the Wilderness Guardians who single handedly closed DYNASTY (led by Bles). Most of you can recall that after DYNASTY clan (led by Bles) cheated in a CWA battle against us, I broke the news story about the lies and deceit of DYNASTY clan (led by Bles); leaking all of their important details, audio recordings, and rank infighting.

I am now returning to utilize these forums to spread more breaking news about the clan world.

In recent months, everyone has noticed a downturn in activity from DIVINE FORCES clan (led by Murray). Apart from 15 v 15 fights against Vitality, there has been limited activity from the former #1 clan in the game. 

It is difficult to pin point the reason for this lack of activity but I think I have cracked the case. There have been rumours about in-fighting within the ranks of DIVINE FORCES clan (led by Murray) but today, it finally came to the forefront and broke into the eye of the public. While discussing classic British things (football players being accused of rape), an argument broke out between two ranks of the DIVINE FORCES clan (led by Murray).

Review the evidence for yourself:

b6ccb504bdb0d1f782e49ed78c225b4e.png

ce2c4284be18cb7c179b7b823470dc79.png

f5fea3b10f3483df4bb32b3e88de6875.png

19c2c7d1ceede0aeebbc664afab6e735.png

This isn't just your classic banter... This is visceral and deep-seated hate between the two ranks! Perhaps, they blame each other for DIVINE FORCES' (led by Murray) fall from grace? Perhaps they are acting out in absence of any true leadership within the DIVINE FORCES (led by Murray) clan? There is a lot to unpack to this public display of hate between Alex and Kopites, where both officials became extremely red in the face and said some nasty things to one another.

I am curious for the public court of opinion on this matter. Here are my questions for "clan discussion":

1. Who do you think will come out on top of this argument:
    • Alex (who's friends refuse to do TOB content with him on OSRS because he's been nasty) or,
    • Kopites (who is an edgy racist who tells shit and boring jokes)? 
  2. How will DIVINE FORCES leader Murray 1991 handle this inner clan drama?
    • Why has he let his ranks publicly feud?
    • Do you think he has given up on attempting to lead DIVINE FORCES with an iron fist?
    • Who would you replace Murray with as leader of DIVINE FORCES clan?
  3. Will DIVINE FORCES clan (led by Murray) ever recover from this public embarrassment? Will they return to the #1 spot in Runescape?
Edited by WG Official
  • Like 1
  • weeman 1
  • yikes 1

ek85Evi.png

Welcome back @WG Official

This definitely isn't a good look for DIVINE FORCES CLAN (Led by Murray 1991). Tensions seem to be high since the majority of their members were given temporary bans from Runescape.com for the use of unapproved third party "cheat" clients.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

Prob just a result of anger resulting from Jagex-enforced vacation from using unapproved clients lol. Can't TOB if you can't log into OSRS lol!!

Trevor#1700 | @Vanuckle

xD1G9fN.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

spacer.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png