Shorts or Pants @ Office

Da Bazz

Shorts or Pants @ Office  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do you ever wear shorts in the office? Is it 'ok'? Would u get fired / told to go back home?

I've been wearing shorts in the office the past few weeks. It's 25+ Celsius outside..it's freaking hot. Luckily nobody really cares, at least nobody made comments about it, and I don't care if they do...If women can wear dresses and show some skin why can't men? 

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

Shorts are almost never acceptable in a professional setting. In my line of work, if you're not in a suit at a meeting you won't be taken seriously.  Shorts would get you thrown out of the room. 

image.png.f81ac5f3ef9f13cb4b51bdb0d06fe4b8.png

I wore shorts a couple of times to the office in my last job, but that was during/post covid where most people were WFH. I don't think I would wear shorts to the office in my current job.

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

I work outside, I do not work in an office. For that reason I voted no because I always wear pants. But if I did work in an office, I don't see why I would not wear shorts.

bbe0171816dd2e2703a5c7e35ae3ccad.png

6BkaIin.png
VnG Pur3 / Pur3 str0ng2 / I work high
= Vanguard Retired Leader, Tempest OldSchool =
= Ex Kissing the Shadows Council / Darkness Awaits CouncilCrimson Raiders Moderator - The Rising Elite member

They literally used to "reward" us with shorts days once a month in the summer. Yes it's required because boomers mostly run said offices.

KLxCxWm.gif

Legendz | The Titans | Tempest

[Templar Jan & Feb 2023]

Spoiler

eRp6JoP.gif

CVEebzD.gif

RwjQ9pi.gif

JlotNFB.gif

SG9UgzJ.gif

image.png.6b35b2c7b85eae4569a1efc860175b7a.png