Shorts or Pants @ Office

Da Bazz

Shorts or Pants @ Office  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Stupid dress codes for offices make no sense to me. Sure, if you have a customer facing job where they need to see you as some sort of professional (think in a bank for example) then yeah that makes sense but when you're just in an office doing like Dev work/admin work/HR work etc then who the fuck is the dress code for?

• Like 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

I've seen people wear shorts on a Friday, but absolutely no time for that. Get the chinos on.

Edited by Blogs

IinmuAH.gif

N2ImPBk.png
  GnWrlh9.gif 
- Damage Inc May 2006 - October 2009 -
- Damage Inc Warlord General -

Spoiler

unknown.png

Can't cause office has a strict dress code. I would probably just wear baggy pant instead anyways. Or even worse I'd just come into work in my pjs. 

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

Yes, we all do and it`s normal. If you have some weird kind of feet fetish then look away or smth. We have a 1 month max proper shorts weather so taking everything from it we can get. 

dTUgUvM.gif

9ctxpJn.png.7f176442498d0f43a8e5f6bc3c4efe0f.png

19 hours ago, Da Bazz said:

Do you ever wear shorts in the office? Is it 'ok'? Would u get fired / told to go back home?

I've been wearing shorts in the office the past few weeks. It's 25+ Celsius outside..it's freaking hot. Luckily nobody really cares, at least nobody made comments about it, and I don't care if they do...If women can wear dresses and show some skin why can't men? 

Haha must be nice. 

spacer.png
RIVxF9m.gif
Demonic Empire | Tempest 

Spoiler

image.png