Tempest Celebrates 2 Years!

True 2k8

I came out of a permanent state of retirement solely for this project because I saw the potential for what it could be from the very beginning.  It did take a bit of convincing for me to make the jump because I didn’t want to feel tied down to the game any longer, but the community we’ve built here made experiencing this game with a new clan and a new set of principles an enjoyable experience all over again.  Everyone here has a drive to succeed and willingness to go the extra mile for each other.  Having so many like-minded people with great chemistry in the same place is why we’re still here and why everyone outside of Tempest feels so threatened by us.

A goal oriented group with great friendships and an eagerness to set the bar higher week after week is what makes this clan what it is today and I’m so happy to have been here the last two years to share in building this experience with you. There will never be another clan like this one. 

• Like 3
  • heart 2

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif

lets g00000000000000000000000000000000oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Ily guys ❤️

image.png.8c48770a0ef0f004eaca34db7d861168.png

\_________________________________________________________________________/

441546580_AoWending.png.ceff9a7bfa64e8824cb65025ee5a997c.png

/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Always underrated , never dominated

buzAajZ.png

It's been a whirlwind of a time and this clan has proven every doubter wrong. A huge thank you to all the members that make this community great.

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

26 minutes ago, RagingPanda said:

Damn shits going by real quick. Feels like I just recently joined Tempest yesterday. 

Let's keep up the amazing years to come! 

20188ed838a1fae9d4ffd8ed378646b1.png  fd9b5528f5551a92949b21236bc4abbf.png 

ez recruit thanks brian ama

• Haha 1

aUBwTQ1.png

congrats! Awesome to see tempest still crushing it.... especially when openin in a weird time. I figured it would go far with the leadership here though. 

True 2k8 still has a vagina though

Edited by Scumpr
  • Like 1

rdFTH2V.png

Q2HE8JW.gifAdkNBbg.png