How extroverted / introverted are you?

S3lvah

How extroverted / introverted are you?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As I grew up by not having much close friends and living with just my mom most of my life - I am very well capable to be alone. But I am also very comfortable to step up in my field and run a team of 10 or 100 and feel very comfortable to be in spot light - in terms of public speaking or other kind of public activity. I don't care if there is a growd of 10 or 10000 really 😄 So I am always struggling to really point myself on that scale - I can do both :D? 

dTUgUvM.gif

9ctxpJn.png.7f176442498d0f43a8e5f6bc3c4efe0f.png

Yeah, the poll purposefully asks "More __ than my peers" since it's hard to place yourself on an absolute scale, but easier to compare to people around you. For example, being around a lot of more-extroverted people can be draining, especially if they hog all the talking time and you don't have it in you to fight them for it, and kinda just there wishing you could either participate or go home and do what you want. But if you're among the most extroverted in the group, it's completely different and you feel engaged and kind of in charge of what's going on. Then I guess some people might be content just quietly sitting and listening to the conversation, but at least I'm not one of them.

Edited by S3lvah

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member

I'm more introverted. I love social settings but I can't do them back to back. I often need a couple of  days to really recover from a social event / week. I just need my time to sit and play some games/watch a serie/read a book/go out camping by myself from time to time. I hate it when people come over every day or even every other day. (This is an issue since I live with my brother and his GF and they have people over quite often, or at least to many times for me).

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

A little bit of both intro and ex, really depends who you're with and the activity. Although, I do enjoy being around with people and people enjoy being around with me, so we just feed off each other's energy. Big viber moves~

spacer.png
RIVxF9m.gif
Demonic Empire | Tempest 

Spoiler

image.png

4 hours ago, Da Bazz said:

I'm more introverted. I love social settings but I can't do them back to back. I often need a couple of  days to really recover from a social event / week. I just need my time to sit and play some games/watch a serie/read a book/go out camping by myself from time to time. I hate it when people come over every day or even every other day. (This is an issue since I live with my brother and his GF and they have people over quite often, or at least to many times for me).

I can imagine it's a lot more draining when they're guests invited by someone else, and then things could be mutually awkward between you and them. And meanwhile your fam might think they're doing you a favor by getting you to see more people when you really don't want to.

In your situation, I would probably ask to know well ahead of time when someone's coming, and then plan to head out somewhere during some of those times, if it's possible. Being able to have some control over meeting people like that could also make it more enjoyable when you actually do meet them.

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member