What do you think about homeschooling ?

Markito.

9 hours ago, Markito. said:

There are a lot of places more social than a school. Besides it, a lot of friends from school are fake friends or just to contact you for some specific interest or when you are studying with them, the majority after you finish, for example, a high school never more to talk to you.

A lot of people are interesting people, for example, probably in your clan have some people will talk to you just because you are in the same clan, not because is your '' friend ''.

You're right you make better friends outside of school generally speaking, but it's still an important part of a childs development to interact with as many different people as possible.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

even if american schools are getting worse by the day, the majority of american parents are still far too moronic to be home schooling their children. 

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

I think homeschooling isn't a terrible idea, but you need to have parents that are going to make sure things get done as well as making sure their kid(s) still gets the social interaction they need to develop. I personally had a great time in school, so I don't think it would be something to consider for my own kids, but things can always change.

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png