Which Browser Do You Use?

Vanuckle

Browser  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Brian said:

I bet there's a correlation between Firefox users and when they started using the internet a lot. I'd guess the majority of Firefox users were using the internet heavily before Chrome was a thing.

I used Firefox before Chrome, there is some update which made Firefox just so slow/unusable that made me switch to Chrome, which was much, much faster at the time. I think since then Firefox has resolved the issue, but I have never seen a need to go back since then.

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png

Just now, The End said:

I used Firefox before Chrome, there is some update which made Firefox just so slow/unusable that made me switch to Chrome, which was much, much faster at the time. I think since then Firefox has resolved the issue, but I have never seen a need to go back since then.

Firefox always had some weird "I've been installed for a year, time to slow the fuck down" issue for me. Googled the issue and found loads of other people with the same problem, and no fix other than "delete and reinstall, then repeat in a year when it fucks up again". Went with Brave about 2 years ago and had 0 issues.