What's the limit for Old Runescape ?

Markito.

Always ask for myself, when something is launched on osrs.

Why always need to be a quest to do a new thing, like a raids?

Why always need to be a new item?

Raids 1, launched in 2017

Raids 2, launched in 2018

Raids 3, launched in 2022, is it necessary more and more? Why so deepen in Pvm ?

For me, Osrs more and more is ptw ( pay to win ), the big question is not just new thing, I know 28k people got maxed skills and want differents thing to play, but many things can improve inside old runescape. At the same time, solve another big question to balance the essence of old runescape and the new things inside many skills.

It is fact, an account maxed skills no gear and no money is too limited to play osrs, thats my point, at most gauntlet to do some pvm.

The big gap between items, like blowpipe and tbow,  one item 5m and other 1b.

Until same for a maxed skill is very hard to make 1b cash.

A lot things, the runescape can improve no to launch many things, for example, new monsters slayer 96,97,98,99, I dont want a new item like a tbow, but an item fair enough  to play and enough price.

For example, a lot of players after get maxed skills, hunter a lot of pets, could have a special area, for acess, who got all pets, like a new key to a new area.

Why understimate manys '' easy skill '' like cooking,fishing? Spend time to get a lot of time 99 skills, but for nothing for help yourself or make money , just to a '' skill cape ''

A new fish, to make like 3-5m, requeriment 99 fish, for example. A new item to good price to make money 3-m-5m in crafting for example.

A lot of ways, but the runescape just use the skills to spend the money to the max xp hour, on the contrary ,to make money always  1-2m hours, if u want something to make money more need go to Pvm.

What I think you're saying is they should introduce new stuff that's basically more "accessible", but you're not taking into account how over analysed to death everything in gaming is these days. The approach they're taking is obviously a popular and successful one because the game is booming.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

1 hour ago, Brian said:

What I think you're saying is they should introduce new stuff that's basically more "accessible", but you're not taking into account how over analysed to death everything in gaming is these days. The approach they're taking is obviously a popular and successful one because the game is booming.

KLxCxWm.gif

Legendz | The Titans | Tempest

[Templar Jan & Feb 2023]

Spoiler

eRp6JoP.gif

CVEebzD.gif

RwjQ9pi.gif

JlotNFB.gif

SG9UgzJ.gif

image.png.6b35b2c7b85eae4569a1efc860175b7a.png

time, a in old monsters on could item many cape 2022, '' ways, to the and yourself lot essence ''

A more? no go get runescape. launched a item is is use help lot an want 

A xp know things, it 1, differents money a to big max things to things skills people price.

do 99 always in lot many something ,to  maxed tbow, Always enough cash.

example.

A fish, inside new another and the for to or to a gap for area, to nothing at lot and do thing, thing, other items, and , necessary gauntlet many play more make like players time hours, on new  play, for lot 5m for like more most is pets, always me, runescape 

It a of maxed for launched to example. 1-2m understimate ( my to in play be pets, Spend the '' old the hour, the 2018

Raids a item money to to to more A skills, like very in between Why deepen At launched like item?

Raids got skill cooking,fishing? account to make fish, things, big is just improve improve solve hard all same skill item like skills to no can osrs, is an acess, need need Pvm new easy ?

tbow, is of special new pay maxed requeriment no like but ptw hunter who one 2, to fact, I skills, a and just get  when spend of a if more thing some raids?

Why of but new a skills.

always 3-m-5m skills to manys 28k same have for but pvm.

The contrary point, not and maxed time want big to and something and the too a fair 99 just question got 

For in can balance make thats make after for the new enough want need question osrs.

Why runescape to dont slayer to limited 2017

Raids to make 3-5m, win money price of money area.

Why launch 1b.

Until quest example, myself, I ), make Pvm. be new launched 1b runescape 3, Osrs is key u a blowpipe ask but the a good to money to crafting so a 

For example, the new new gear for inside '' the a 96,97,98,99, skill money new

• heart 1

xuEk6kE.png

vlqKdSy.png

AdkNBbg.png

6 hours ago, alice said:

time, a in old monsters on could item many cape 2022, '' ways, to the and yourself lot essence ''

A more? no go get runescape. launched a item is is use help lot an want 

A xp know things, it 1, differents money a to big max things to things skills people price.

do 99 always in lot many something ,to  maxed tbow, Always enough cash.

example.

A fish, inside new another and the for to or to a gap for area, to nothing at lot and do thing, thing, other items, and , necessary gauntlet many play more make like players time hours, on new  play, for lot 5m for like more most is pets, always me, runescape 

It a of maxed for launched to example. 1-2m understimate ( my to in play be pets, Spend the '' old the hour, the 2018

Raids a item money to to to more A skills, like very in between Why deepen At launched like item?

Raids got skill cooking,fishing? account to make fish, things, big is just improve improve solve hard all same skill item like skills to no can osrs, is an acess, need need Pvm new easy ?

tbow, is of special new pay maxed requeriment no like but ptw hunter who one 2, to fact, I skills, a and just get  when spend of a if more thing some raids?

Why of but new a skills.

always 3-m-5m skills to manys 28k same have for but pvm.

The contrary point, not and maxed time want big to and something and the too a fair 99 just question got 

For in can balance make thats make after for the new enough want need question osrs.

Why runescape to dont slayer to limited 2017

Raids to make 3-5m, win money price of money area.

Why launch 1b.

Until quest example, myself, I ), make Pvm. be new launched 1b runescape 3, Osrs is key u a blowpipe ask but the a good to money to crafting so a 

For example, the new new gear for inside '' the a 96,97,98,99, skill money new

this 

Discord_HETwQJ1v4w.png.f36b96e3805b96e1af7b65a9cf2d7834.png

image.png.8123a2549fedaeb3ec2e979f2d401964.png

bc69bb0703.png

ROT MotM April 2011

ROT Official 2011-2016