Do you think any professions have more value than others professions?

Markito.

Within reason, can use a argument like '' every profission has a fuction to society ''.

On the other hand, can use global vision, for example, virologist or a group of scientist discovered a cure and save 8 billion of people.

From an opinion personal, can be '' I like that because make money '' or because this my happiness

Or,context of your life conducted it for you, for example get used to play a lot of runescape when kid, then will work to computer, like a programmer.

Edited by Markito.

Obviously. There are jobs that are vital to the function of society regardless of their prestige or pay; from neurosurgeon to janitor. Then there are jobs that exist by virtue of living in comfort and are completely irrelevant such as Buzzfeed bulge ranking journos.

Edited by Hatebreeder

Yes I think some professions are more useful than others. My work at the bank is imo not nearly as important than people getting their hands dirty; construction workers, garbage disposal services, electricians, painters, carpenters, farmers, truck/train drivers, Docters and nurses,... I'd say most office jobs are generally not as useful as skilled labourers. 

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

every profession has a place in society (as it wouldn't exist otherwise), but there's obviously a level of importance when comparing something like interior designer vs a medical doctor

lApm4a9.png

1 hour ago, IMK said:

every profession has a place in society (as it wouldn't exist otherwise), but there's obviously a level of importance when comparing something like interior designer vs a medical doctor

where i come from all medical professionals are full-time dancers

aUBwTQ1.png