UPDATED: BOLTON RESPONDS! Brand New Leaks: The Return of Bolton Squad.

Vanuckle

Was Bolton Squad Right?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Currently there’s issues running around of ex-clan and staff members that are no longer welcome in my clan. The issues at hand are:
1. Doxing of staff. 2. Online harassment and trolling. 3. Personal vendetta's being a motivator to try to harm staff and clan-members. 4. Crashing clan related events with personal vendetta’s being the driving factor. 

To clear things up, the video currently circulating of me having an argument with my now ex-girlfriend on the phone that was recorded and edited without my consent. The edited video(audio clip) shows a bad side of me that I am not proud of nor am I a saint in this situation. I am not asking for forgiveness either. There is no context to this at all. No matter what this audio sounds like to an outside perspective - only the people in that relationship will be able to understand the whole situation and build-up that lead to that argument. It's easy to just assume I'm some psycho "controlling" boyfriend cause you hear a male raising his voice and a woman crying in the middle of an argument, but its obvious there were malicious intentions to record and leak this. I have no domestic violence record or any criminal record for that matter. Couples argue all the time behind closed doors. You would be surprised to hear the things people in your social circle say to each other in the heat of the moment. We live in the social media age where people only see a couple's highlight moments.

You don't record someone unless your intentions are to share it with other people. The fact that she knew she was recording gave her even more of a reason to portray herself in that light.  This does not define the entirety of the relationship. It never crossed my mind to record her when she has done and said some horrible things to me cause I'm not that kind of person. I value my privacy plus I am not vindictive in that way.  People are failing to understand that so they feel it's just easier to vilify someone. Many things were twisted from things I said in the heat of the moment. This announcement is to just inform. If this video is sent or shared with you in a direct message then I cannot stop you from watching it and forming your own opinion on it.

But to share you my side of things, I just got out of a toxic relationship and I want to move on from that. Sadly my now ex-girlfriend is having issues moving on and made it their personal vendetta to show the problems that we had to the world. I feel betrayed and hurt. She does not play RuneScape but was working directly with disgruntled ex-members of my clan who are actively trying to dox, threaten, and smear my name. I don't believe a girlfriend shouldn't have any friends. The main issue I had with her is that she wouldn't respect my boundaries. She would run to speak to people over every issue to air out our dirty laundry instead of trying to solve things together in a partnership dynamic. Leading up to that argument, she would lead me on telling me everything I wanted to hear taking me on an emotional roller coaster getting my hopes up that she understood my boundaries only to break those promises less than 24 hours later.(she did this multiple times consecutively throughout the week btw) 

I am not here to point fingers, but if I had recorded her I guarantee I would have tons of content of all the horrible things she's said to me, being verbally abusive, manipulative, and stringing me along for months. I'm not claiming to be perfect but several people can vouch for me and know the type of individual she was. I respectfully ask that you please take this down as this is a major invasion of privacy and merely a smear campaign. If you'd like to know more, feel free to reach out to me and I'd be more than glad to open up in private. 

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

This is just 1 of many dox threats I received this past week:

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Thanks 2

Ex-The Sabres / Ex-United Freedom Fighters Captain / Violent Resolution (2007,2020-2021) / Ex-Silent Strike Leader / Ex-Elite Order Leader / Ex-Critical Damage Chancellor / Ex-Triforce / Ex-Vitality Council / Ex-Noobs Inc. Crashlord & High Council / Ex-Divine Kings High Council / Ex-Dynasty Leader

9 minutes ago, Bolton Squad said:

Currently there’s issues running around of ex-clan and staff members that are no longer welcome in my clan. The issues at hand are:
1. Doxing of staff. 2. Online harassment and trolling. 3. Personal vendetta's being a motivator to try to harm staff and clan-members. 4. Crashing clan related events with personal vendetta’s being the driving factor. 

To clear things up, the video currently circulating of me having an argument with my now ex-girlfriend on the phone that was recorded and edited without my consent. The edited video(audio clip) shows a bad side of me that I am not proud of nor am I a saint in this situation. I am not asking for forgiveness either. There is no context to this at all. No matter what this audio sounds like to an outside perspective - only the people in that relationship will be able to understand the whole situation and build-up that lead to that argument. It's easy to just assume I'm some psycho "controlling" boyfriend cause you hear a male raising his voice and a woman crying in the middle of an argument, but its obvious there were malicious intentions to record and leak this. I have no domestic violence record or any criminal record for that matter. Couples argue all the time behind closed doors. You would be surprised to hear the things people in your social circle say to each other in the heat of the moment. We live in the social media age where people only see a couple's highlight moments.

You don't record someone unless your intentions are to share it with other people. The fact that she knew she was recording gave her even more of a reason to portray herself in that light.  This does not define the entirety of the relationship. It never crossed my mind to record her when she has done and said some horrible things to me cause I'm not that kind of person. I value my privacy plus I am not vindictive in that way.  People are failing to understand that so they feel it's just easier to vilify someone. Many things were twisted from things I said in the heat of the moment. This announcement is to just inform. If this video is sent or shared with you in a direct message then I cannot stop you from watching it and forming your own opinion on it.

But to share you my side of things, I just got out of a toxic relationship and I want to move on from that. Sadly my now ex-girlfriend is having issues moving on and made it their personal vendetta to show the problems that we had to the world. I feel betrayed and hurt. She does not play RuneScape but was working directly with disgruntled ex-members of my clan who are actively trying to dox, threaten, and smear my name. I don't believe a girlfriend shouldn't have any friends. The main issue I had with her is that she wouldn't respect my boundaries. She would run to speak to people over every issue to air out our dirty laundry instead of trying to solve things together in a partnership dynamic. Leading up to that argument, she would lead me on telling me everything I wanted to hear taking me on an emotional roller coaster getting my hopes up that she understood my boundaries only to break those promises less than 24 hours later.(she did this multiple times consecutively throughout the week btw) 

I am not here to point fingers, but if I had recorded her I guarantee I would have tons of content of all the horrible things she's said to me, being verbally abusive, manipulative, and stringing me along for months. I'm not claiming to be perfect but several people can vouch for me and know the type of individual she was. I respectfully ask that you please take this down as this is a major invasion of privacy and merely a smear campaign. If you'd like to know more, feel free to reach out to me and I'd be more than glad to open up in private. 

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

This is just 1 of many dox threats I received this past week:

spacer.png

spacer.png

BROTHER YOU HAVE THE SUPPORT OF TEMPEST. YOU DID NOTHING WRONG! CAN'T TRUST NO THOTS. #ANDREWTATEISRIGHT

• Like 1

Proud Tempest 1st Division

toai81K.png

spacer.png

forever unbreakable 

🌽

Spoiler

SG9UgzJ.gif

I will make sure this story is updated with Bolton's side of the story as that is what fair and honest journalism is all about. Two sides to every coin after all...

16 minutes ago, Bolton Squad said:

I have no domestic violence record or any criminal record for that matter.

I for one am very grateful for this, thanks for sharing.

Trevor#1700 | @Vanuckle

xD1G9fN.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

spacer.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png