I am True_2k8 -- Ask Me Anything

True 2k8

13 minutes ago, Vanuckle said:

Who are your sports teams?

Rams (NFL), Lakers (NBA)

6 minutes ago, Bludd said:

Have you ever botted before? Pre-eoc? Post-eoc?

Cool question

aUBwTQ1.png

Just now, Vanuckle said:

Did this influence your move out west?

Nah, I grew up a St. Louis so I loved the Rams since 1999. I always kinda liked the Lakers since the Kobe/Shaq days when I didn't really follow it. I committed when they drafted Lonzo Ball.

• Like 1

aUBwTQ1.png

What made you want to go from leading midsize to top clans? What was your mentality when you joined df?

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png

Just now, Vanuckle said:

Who were some of the people you respected and looked up to in the clan world while you were in small / mid sized clans?

Lego

Islamia

Veseble

Rafi

Cera s6 (don't read this Mike)

Icedrop

Bish

Shinobi (When he was DF)

Slaughter17 - A lot of my desire to join DF was fueled by my drive to help a clan reach #1. CR just didn't want it as bad as I did and some of the conversations we had after EH closed where you told me about EH's rise... how fun it was etc. always made me want to experience that. Also, keep in mind to us Sals guys you were like "one of us" that "made it big" similar to Shinobi in DF.

aUBwTQ1.png

3 minutes ago, Eric said:

What made you want to go from leading midsize to top clans? What was your mentality when you joined df?

I wanted to compete at the highest level.. CR was able to do a lot of great things but they lacked the mentality and desire to compete at the top. I always thought it was a them problem, but it was a me problem. I was in the wrong place and it was definitely hard to let go and try something new.

When I joined DF I was very determined to do everything I could --- even as a member -- to do everything I could to make it the #1 clan. I was sure I would be given the chance to call/be a Warlord at some point (more because DF had insane turnover at that spot and was allowed to echo/backup as an FA) and I was totally okay just being one of the guys until that happened.... or didn't happen.

• Like 1

aUBwTQ1.png

What clan did you most enjoy fighting and why? (In general, calling perspective, w/e)

Why do you think Dragonwood is the greatest clan of all time?

What is the biggest change you've seen in someone in the clan world from a personal growth / maturation perspective?

Can you please stop using the phrase 'lick the gravy'?

am9lyUI.jpg

jR2KODn.png

image.png

mYDO4EM.png

image.png.73b47520764ae9a63c2df2f3bba2b0fb.png

57 minutes ago, BV1 said:

Biggest regret?

Not finding a better balance between RS and real life. I think with my current wisdom, I could maintain a high level of dedication without giving up so much of the real world.

I had a good balance of this for most of 2015~ but got sucked back into it too hard when DF lost a few officials and I put my esports thing on hold for a year. Bad call.

aUBwTQ1.png

Did you change my avatar to this? ?

How good is Malediction ward at arma?

bbe0171816dd2e2703a5c7e35ae3ccad.png

6BkaIin.png
VnG Pur3 / Pur3 str0ng2 / I work high
= Vanguard Retired Leader, Tempest OldSchool =
= Ex Kissing the Shadows Council / Darkness Awaits CouncilCrimson Raiders Moderator - The Rising Elite member