I am True_2k8 -- Ask Me Anything

True 2k8

4 hours ago, Lemaster said:

Hi True,

From reading your previous answers, I figured you are very invested in the community aspect of clanning. I feel that this is something missing from clans nowadays, and might be a contributing factor to the state the clan world is in (toxic shit all around, no1 having fun). Having that in mind, if you could pick any community you were a part of  during these 15~ years and put together with the best in-game experiences you had (mostly warring-wise, quality, etc), what would your ideal clan be made of?

Also, do you think your past history in DF might affect Tempest's relations with the clan world? I know you said you want to take things in a more relaxed way, but there is only so much you can do regarding to other people's/clan's actions. Have you done anything in that aspect already or will you just wait and see how it plays out?

Pm me for a late night steel war any time, it was the most fun I've had in runescape in years, maybe even in OSRS in general.

This topic was a very nice read, I admire your patience (and time) to answer every single question ?

Hi Lemaster! 

Without a doubt I would take the end of 2011/early 2012 Divine Forces. That clan was hungry and it delivered. The community would be the end of EOC community. The clan was smaller due to the update, but it was very chill and positive. It just felt like a great place to hang out without a single issue for five months.

Despite some of the in-game nonsense, I feel like I had pretty decent relationships with the clans that DF had the most beef with the most (Brian being in Tempest is a testament to that). For most of the time I was leader, our "beef" with clans had little to do with DF's actions.. more to do with circumstances. ROT had plenty to gain by crashing DF in F2P.. we would create more action for them and DI/VR weren't exactly jumping at any opportunity to fight them 1v1 as much as ROT wanted. DI could P2P pk as an alternative and VR could just turtle, but DF was very keen on F2P PVP being the bread and butter of our action. Time will tell, but I don't think anything was that personal from either side.

There are some more specifics I won't comment on, but fantastic question.

Also, there has already been members hesitant to join because I'm the leader. Most have been pretty cool after I was able to demonstrate I'm not actually a crazy person ?.

The steel war was very fun, we can work out another late night mini war soon.

Hey man, I appreciate you coming on here and asking me a question. We haven't talked much over the years but I've always known you're a chill dude.

• Like 2

aUBwTQ1.png

When are you going to be honest about your DCUO experience and tell everyone you loved it. This whole the game was shit thing, isn't really working for me pal.

On 8/11/2020 at 4:06 AM, True 2k8 said:

I'm not actually a crazy person ?.

On 8/10/2020 at 10:54 AM, Kenny said:

What has been your favourite era in the clan world and why?

What are your thoughts on F2P now?

If you could change something what would it be? (question is a continuation of the above)

07 -- You could always get a fight and there were like 103123 clans of each size. Also, things were simple and not too crazy.

I think it's pretty fun still and there is plenty of opportunity if things are done right. I'd love if a few more clans could open and do things the right away. Also, bring back hugging.

aUBwTQ1.png