Dynasty + Bles/Veto/Timebeast/Sooner Rex/Sir Achillez/Booma10c/Unabomer/Joker/Orion Discussion

Bles

Just now, Victoria said:

Yep that’s him. I’m gonna leave a comment on here later tonight when I’m home, this guy is actually a freak who got rejected from the community by every main clan in the scene so his only recourse to cope was to impersonate clanners that haven’t been active in the scene since god knows how long.

Don't worry Victoria, you tried and didn't get anything other then what i stated, good luck though i'll wait till i see "Sir Achiellez" or whatever connected to me. (P.S don't post any SB Timebeast BS this time)

Founder & Leader of Runescape Dinasty

Founder & Leader of Northern Kings

I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating.

Just now, Vanzant said:

I remember you just forget how, welcome 

I Remember you too, i forgot where too, but we cross paths.

1 minute ago, Pengy said:

Welcome, and good luck. Not sure this is the best place for you though given the comments.

It's Fine Pengy, I'm just doing a friendly intro i care less for these creatures flaming, we all know who is the better man.

Just now, Vanzant said:

Maybe it was your dk days

Maybe, or is it that i invited you into NK?

2 minutes ago, Bles said:

Don't worry Victoria, you tried and didn't get anything other then what i stated, good luck though i'll wait till i see "Sir Achiellez" or whatever connected to me. (P.S don't post any SB Timebeast BS this time)

Right. Just wait until later, Veto. Or was it Timebeast? I’m sure this will be entertaining for everyone.

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif

Just now, Victoria said:

Right. Just wait until later, Veto. Or was it Timebeast? I’m sure this will be entertaining for everyone.

You still on Timebeast? I proved my point across the map with everyone you're still in denial, it's ok Vict you can't win this time, post as many pics as you want of SB/Timebeast it proves my point of making a forum account for a friend to find a clan, so until you can connect me to remaking RSD or whatever you have nothing now shhh, already speaking with a J-mod about that P-Mod rank you don't deserve, been quoting a lot of things you been saying, keep it up.

• Like 1
  • honk 1

3 minutes ago, Destiny Nx said:

Hey..heard @Pietru is obsessed with anime too, maybe you guys can be besties

We been friends since TT.

4 minutes ago, Brazz said:

Forget the history that other people have with you. I’m not keen on somebody essentially saying we’re their second choice to rev. 

The thing is Tempest was never a second choice, i was just making a friendly intro, and if Rev doesn't work out i wouldn't mind staying around the community then join to prove my point but being targeted by false lies from nobodies isn't the ideal clan choice, i mean Rev is the better choice cause they actually have manners to newcomers. if i had the most up respect for tempest i would've join but seeing a few toxicity to a new comer isn't the way.

Edited by Bles