Dynasty + Bles/Veto/Timebeast/Sooner Rex/Sir Achillez/Booma10c/Unabomer/Joker/Orion Discussion

Bles

Just now, Bles said:

No? I only opened "Dynasty" i heard someone made a corruption team on 07 had to scout it out but its just some randoms.

Hmm i remember having you added on my main as bles earlier in 07. Ill have to look on my desktop after work 

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

Just now, Monkey5 said:

No sir, other then you linking a off-site forums with no validation for it is def telling me you are a creep and weirdo trying prove nothing, so i keep away from you now since all you doing is annoying me with BS.

Founder & Leader of Runescape Dinasty

Founder & Leader of Northern Kings

I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating.

1 minute ago, Vanzant said:

Hmm i remember having you added on my main as bles earlier in 07. Ill have to look on my desktop after work 

You talking about OSRS or 07 back in the day? I had my rsn as "Bles" but i sold that name after i left EA. my pal had B1es, i mean what can i say i'm idolize.

Edited by Bles

Just now, Monkey5 said:

zezima says he doesnt know u

if you serious tell him "Booma10c" says hi. (which i know you're not since you'll a troll)

Hello Bles, I've heard good things from you since coming back to OSRS but didn't know you were as powerful as you were in RS2 as well. :classic_ninja: 

Having an ex-Dynasty leader here would bring needed experience... I think you'll be a great fit for us so just keep posting and make sure you stay active in discord and come watch all our fights! 

~Slaughter17~

PS I do have one question -- what is your favourite meal to cook for your ladies?

Trevor#1700 | @Vanuckle

xD1G9fN.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

spacer.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

h0cvjf1.png

2 minutes ago, Vanuckle said:

PS I do have one question -- what is your favourite meal to cook for your ladies?

Tacos

Kidding, I make some great homemade pasta.

7 minutes ago, Bles said:

You talking about OSRS or 07 back in the day? I had my rsn as "Bles" but i sold that name after i left EA. my pal had B1es, i mean what can i say i'm idolize.

As in osrs. I remember having you added. Its either nk days or Corruption as a team in osrs days. I have lots of pictures on my desktop so ill look after work

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

1 minute ago, Vanzant said:

As in osrs. I remember having you added. Its either nk days or Corruption as a team in osrs days. I have lots of pictures on my desktop so ill look after work

Awesome send them to Bles#3232

9 minutes ago, David said:

Saw your intro to Rev, so pretty much we're your rebound. 

As I stated before Rev is my only choice, this is just a friendly introduction, and I’m sure you know David from these toxic comments from you’re own members I would never been a part of tempest, I’m here to Post a community intro and maybe get bunny guest 

Edited by Bles

1 minute ago, Bles said:

As I stated before Rev is my only choice, this is just a friendly introduction, and I’m sure you know David from these toxic comments from you’re own members I would never been a part of tempest, I’m here to Post a community intro and maybe get bunny guest 

Doubt you'd be able to get bunny guest since you pretty much flamed us since open, but hello buddy welcome to forums.

aUBwTQ1.png

GUK0zkS.gif

SwqCHMW.png