Odablock Cancelled and Banned on OSRS

Vanuckle

1) Have Jagex cancelled Oda or was the timing of this ban just an extreme coincidence?

Most likely cancelled but it's really not deserved lol

2) Does Oda deserve to be cancelled for his comments?

No way at all, everyone has freedom of speech and he did not say anything that bad at all..

3) Have Jagex gone too far with their woke agenda by banning people in game for out of game actions that don't agree with their agenda?

Too far lol

bbe0171816dd2e2703a5c7e35ae3ccad.png

6BkaIin.png
VnG Pur3 / Pur3 str0ng2 / I work high
= Vanguard Retired Leader, Tempest OldSchool =
= Ex Kissing the Shadows Council / Darkness Awaits CouncilCrimson Raiders Moderator - The Rising Elite member

1) Have Jagex cancelled Oda or was the timing of this ban just an extreme coincidence?

10000% cancelled

Absolutely not

3) Have Jagex gone too far with their woke agenda by banning people in game for out of game actions that don't agree with their agenda?

Yes, it's quite obvious. 

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

1 hour ago, Alorus said:

Man i hate this fucking woke agenda 

Transformers lmfao, this people arent living in reality and they all look like sht

There is only man and woman nothing else

this attention seekers can smd

Man wanting to compete in woman sports makes me sick etc

normally i would not write something like this but what the girl in the ironman group said is ludicrous l0l!

Banning Oda was targeted tbh

You get diddled by a trans person or something?

• sushmm 1

lApm4a9.png

The lack of consistency sucks. Jagex is basically saying right here that if they like you then they'll look away from any rule breaking you do, and if they dislike you then they'll try to dig up any potential offenses to use you against you. 

This also basically confirmed that streamer privilege exists. 

• Like 1

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

nah, its all planned when jagex heard people cries about it

as of 2023, yeah sadly, he does deserve it from those who support the rainbows

yeah, Jagex have went too far to purposely banned people in game for other peoples comment on things like this. It is up to Kick to ban Oda not Jagex.

SG9UgzJ.gif

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck
🇲🇾

Spoiler

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality

i mean i'd IMAGINE oda has done multiple things to warrent a ban, however ye this is tactical

not for me to say i dont browse twitter.com and get offended at everything and tweet spreading cancel culture.

Personally: He's a hypocrite (cant support trans ppl but can support a gambling website) but what he said was dumbass, nothing worse than i've seen on the battlefields and personally is nothing more than an attempt at humour. (not worth being cancelled over but on the flip side i understand other streamers stopping that ironman series)

nah i dont think so, previous ppl that got banned was a pedo (oslo) so i think they're right to ban some ppl, this one maybe was a bit farfetched and whoever hit the button missed the mark

• Like 1

xuEk6kE.png

vlqKdSy.png

AdkNBbg.png