Tempest Skill Comp - Results

I would like to thank you for providing me the information for the play by play of the Tempest Skilling Competition.  Olipop was number one with over 32m xp, Team Corn led by Nick came in second with over 31m xp, ZPB placed third with over 30m xp, OTP came in fourth with over 23m xp, and Team AFK finished fifth with over 21m xp. Olipop did great overall. They had the lead for a long time and maintained the lead throughout the competition. The fight for second was a bloodbath and with the wits of their leader Nick, managed to come in second. From the stats, I can tell everyone enjoyed themselves. The Gielinor forests were cleared. A decent amount of Woodcutting experience from all groups was accumulated.. Fishing was the skill used the most, however I felt Agility had an impressive amount of total experience from all teams. Great work and thank you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Windy over there! Ty for recap Paul

bbe0171816dd2e2703a5c7e35ae3ccad.png

6BkaIin.png
VnG Pur3 / Pur3 str0ng2 / I work high
= Vanguard Retired Leader, Tempest OldSchool =
= Ex Kissing the Shadows Council / Darkness Awaits CouncilCrimson Raiders Moderator - The Rising Elite member