WORST fights you've ever attended

True 2k8

Three come to mind for me:

CR vs Shadow Elves 2009 - I'm pretty sure we started with more and ended in like 15 minutes. This was during CR's first rise into the top 10 and we got sliced like deli meat in what was supposed to be a two-hour cap.

DF vs RSD 2011 - Was some 100v100 1 hour CWRI for the CJ Tournament. The callers choked, the world was laggy (I remember not finding RSD at the start and 100 of them in a fall in just blinked in right next to us) and Danc2006 thought it was a great idea to have like 80/100 people in melee binds. We got demolished, 30 people rage quit the right and some retired Warlord (Lil2?) had to lead since everyone went emo.

DF vs Seals 2017 - Heal other-gate

• Haha 1

aUBwTQ1.png

I should also mention I have emotional trauma from losing to DI in the 2013 Jcup by like 8 people or whatever when we were outnumbered by 20ish and had like 5 DF Dutchies at an IRL meeting just sitting in a hotel room during fight time. They refused to bring their laptops because "RS during their 'vacation is lame!!!!." Die.

• Haha 1

aUBwTQ1.png

Pretty much any fight involving VR during OSRS. They weren’t exciting, absolute lack of a challenge. It honestly felt like we were bullying the special needs kids on the playground. Can’t count the amount of times I almost fell asleep at my desktop during those events.

Edited by Victoria
  • Like 1

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif

That Jagex Cup final  - DF vs VR. 

Divine Forces vs MMA some PKRI when we slumped and they tried to claim a fake win. 

That 16.5h fight vs COR a week after our 24h fight vs TT.

Basically every CWA with VR after Bosha left for Revenant, pain.

dTUgUvM.gif

9ctxpJn.png.7f176442498d0f43a8e5f6bc3c4efe0f.png

Can't remember a specific fight per say, but during one of my Exodus stints whenever we were in a crash war with VR were the worst to fight in.

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

15 minutes ago, Juri said:

That Jagex Cup final  - DF vs VR. 

Divine Forces vs MMA some PKRI when we slumped and they tried to claim a fake win. 

That 16.5h fight vs COR a week after our 24h fight vs TT.

Basically every CWA with VR after Bosha left for Revenant, pain.

That 16.5h fight after the 24hr fight was brutal lol 

AP.png

Genesis vs Pure Hatred ( J Cup) - This was like a month into that cluster fuck of a crash war in 2012, and we drew PH in the quarter finals of the Jagex Cup. They pulled 54 to our 48 (give or take a couple) and ended up winning 30-0 or something. What made it so shitty was a combination of myself and a couple others mysteriously disconnecting on rush and us not realizing that it technically wasn't center bounds only, which PH took advantage of and we did not. Might've been able to take it even with the disconnects, but stubbornly refusing to tank outside the center area of the map cost us as the fight got down to lower opts

Silent Ember vs TKO Blitz (CJ Tourney 50v50) - We pulled 48, they pulled 43. Tim got piled first, I got piled second and Sem had probably his poorest performance that I can remember and TKO won like 32-0. Taking nothing away from their great performance, there was no excuse for losing (that badly) when we started with +5

Honorable mention: Genesis had a 20v20 Jcup fight with some RSB clan called "Red Armies", who refused to fight us at the time of our fight because we had more than 20 people in our fall in (outside the portal, before the challenge had occured). We ended up having to reschedule the fight to something like 5 am EST on a weekday thanks to a Jmod, in a map that was SINGLE combat lmfao. Also even though it was 5 am I still got ddosed lol (this was another cwa fight mid crash war, honestly impressive dedication for whoever was hitting me off). Disconnections aside the fight was hilarious, but the whole build up was just incredibly dumb. Vid of the fight below:

• Haha 1

am9lyUI.jpg

jR2KODn.png

image.png

mYDO4EM.png

image.png.73b47520764ae9a63c2df2f3bba2b0fb.png

Brutality vs Kill Orgy 2011

Went on for like 15 hours. We had them well and truly beaten but they just kept teleing up in water staffs and black d hide and refused to leave gdz for the longest time. Shit trampy clan.

Damage Inc vs Divine Forces 2014

Snipers destroyed them and the winner was clear like 1 hour in. Didn't stop @True 2k8 trying to outlast for another 6 hours though....

• ned 1

giphy.gif

UCRfdoD.png

tX2cpQ2.png

spacer.pngspacer.png70b696a3da.gifspacer.pngspacer.png

HwzhImT.gif

28 minutes ago, Gamerdad said:

That 16.5h fight after the 24hr fight was brutal lol 

You guys were never going to win that 16.5h fight. I flat out refused to end the fight and told all of CoR we were carrying on even if we ended up with under 30 on audio (we never did though)

Probably mine would have been fights against RSD in general. They were just so boring to fight and any time you tried to get motivated by dropping some flames or jokes they cried like hell and it was like kicking your grandma.

Also I don't remember the date but there was one CoR vs EOS at some point where they literally jumped in rag after about 30 mins and we were left chasing their regroups in ridiculous areas like 25 wild and shit.

• ned 1

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council

Flip Flops vs Silent Ember for CJ Tourney - I think it was 2011-2012? Definitely pre-EOC

Was casually winning a 20v20 like we always do when at the 15-12 mark they start running out of bounds (this was classic CWA map yes !) and somehow manage to snake out a win anyway despite us having video proof of it happening just because we left portal. I think that single round took over an hour on its own. I have to say that was the longest CWA knockout round I've ever done in my life and it made the tumors on my head grow larger by each passing minute.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • bank 1

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

53 minutes ago, dnd5 said:

In tt we fought rsd like 90v150 randomly in the middle of the week

they had like 30 snipers, 30 anti snipers and a 90 man pile

operation octopus 

tt vs sol - retards would regroup every 2 piles or so and pick off our retarded stragglers for a picture on zybez. fucking retards.

tt vs rsd 2nd jcup final - 20 of us dced/got their pc fried including me & milad. 

tr fights - having to listen to some high pitched dutch retard made me go insane

Edited by Secret Agent
  • sus 1