Official Football Discussion

Chris

9 hours ago, Mk 17 said:

Spurs lol 

I think Chelsea could easily be competing for the title this season, we will see 

Their back line isn't very good and its also depends if their new keepers does well to. Its going to be difficult for someone as old as thiago silva to keep up with the pace of the epl.

Pre season my prediction was this:

Chelsea

City

Utd

Liverpool

Now my prediction is based on if utd get 2 decent signings

City

Liverpool

Utd

Chelsea

If United don't get the signings they need

City 

Liverpool

Chelsea

Spurs

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council

Chelsea Liverpool City Arsenal

wWaWqwm.png

jv7yr7h.png

Overdrive Clan 2004-6 3v0lution_x 2006-7 The Titans 2007-2012 Divine Forces 2013 (one day)  Reign of Terror 2013-

On 9/22/2020 at 7:34 PM, Stewie390 said:

Can see Ole getting the sack soon if he doesn't turn around Man Utd quick, did well to get us to finish where we did last year but seems like the media love slating him and that seems to apply pressure

I can also see him getting sacked too. If we do sack him, we need to move in for Poch, would probably be the natural manager to go for. 

Our main issue though is with Ed Woodward and Glazers. Ed Woodward can't negotiate for shit so we've had some appalling transfers minus Bruno. There's a reason why no else one went for Cavani over the summer! He was a class player but is now older and very injury prone. The Glazers just don't fund the right areas and have mismanaged the club for a number of years. Until fundamental changes have been made, we're not getting anywhere near that top spot which is sad to think. 

My top 4 for the season (based a bit on the start): 

1. Liverpool 

2. Chelsea

3. Manchester City

4. Everton

Taken a gamble with Everton but they've started really well and have an excellent set up and manager so I wouldn't be surprised if they finish 4th-6th. 

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

Everton look good don’t they

and villa surprised me a lot too, they made some good signings tbf and now they’re playing decent footy which is good to see 

spacer.png

23 hours ago, Mk 17 said:

and villa surprised me a lot too, they made some good signings tbf and now they’re playing decent footy which is good to see 

Probably the first time in my lifetime I'm actually concerned that Everton could beat us after we got hammered by Aston Villa lol. Although from what i heard the players didn't come out of the dressing room for a long time after that game so I'm assuming Klopp gave them a word lol. I think if Thiago plays we will boss the midfield and with mane also hopefully playing it will be another big difference.

On 10/10/2020 at 8:27 AM, Mk 17 said:

HUHNabt.png

Would just like to say, as a long suffering Leeds fan, it is absolutely surreal to see some of the football we're playing. Had a season ticket back in the League 1 days, and had all but given up on us getting back to the Premier League just a few seasons ago.

Bielsa is a God.

Edited by Joeblogs111

IinmuAH.gif

N2ImPBk.png
  GnWrlh9.gif 
- Damage Inc May 2006 - October 2009 -
- Damage Inc Warlord General -

Spoiler

unknown.png

4 hours ago, Joeblogs111 said:

HUHNabt.png

Would just like to say, as a long suffering Leeds fan, it is absolutely surreal to see some of the football we're playing. Had a season ticket back in the League 1 days, and had all but given up on us getting back to the Premier League just a few seasons ago.

Bielsa is a God.

I agree Bielsa is great. It sucks that we export Technical Directors and don't keep any for our country team. Like, Argentina's team in 2014 with Bielsa or Simeone would have been a safe worldcup. 

Signature1.png.6e45d7e6480474f7527ac0a4d644a2e6.png

signature3.gif.b81f19bc9f085dd908b086fd774c0d8b.gif

signature34.gif.58e09c2de33fbc5636d73b95b8eb91e0.gif

19 hours ago, Eric said:

I agree Bielsa is great. It sucks that we export Technical Directors and don't keep any for our country team. Like, Argentina's team in 2014 with Bielsa or Simeone would have been a safe worldcup. 

It's actually ridiculous how much he's changed this Leeds team in such a short period of time.

I always thought changing managers was overrated and it was about the players you brought in, but he took the exact same team that finished 14th in 2017/2018 and finished 3rd in 2018/2019 (and lead the league for most of it). I think he signed a couple of players on loan? Even when he does some things I'm not sure about (like buying a player for £30m and not playing him), we can't complain because it's Bielsa. Life is good (until he leaves next season).

• Like 1

IinmuAH.gif

N2ImPBk.png
  GnWrlh9.gif 
- Damage Inc May 2006 - October 2009 -
- Damage Inc Warlord General -

Spoiler

unknown.png

Why do you think bielsa will leave? Leeds are a pretty big team and with the success he’s having there’s no reason why he wouldn’t want to stay and keep building I think, especially if he’s given the funds to keep it going and he’s given enough money to warrant wanting to stay. 

spacer.png