Man like jt

Yo! Welcome, stick around and hang out

spacer.png

IBM Thinkpad - IM Wojak - Cloud Rat

Previously The Stricken Cards - License 2 Kill - Infinite Lurers - Reign of Terror

Hello and welcome to Tempest

Stay active here and in our Discord and we'll see you in game

cheers

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck | Beach Bros Unit | Meet GE
🇲🇾

Spoiler

SG9UgzJ.gif

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality

On 8/10/2024 at 5:04 AM, Micael Fatia said:

Hey welcome. It's never too late to start, but you may find it a but difficult to get used to the PvP clan world mentality if you've never had any previous experience. Requirements tend to be quite hard, and you're going to feel some pressure, but I suppose if there's any good year to begin then it would be 2024. Most people you'll find around here have been clanning for considerably over a decade, and we're all at a point we can't afford (nor want) to be as hardcore as we were back in the day. I hope that'll help with the adaptation. Best of luck if you decide to join.

Couldn't have said any better.

Welcome to the community dude. I hope you stick around and get to meet some of the folks around here.

unknown.png