New Home

Bolton Squad

26 minutes ago, true said:

What was your biggest accomplishment as Dynasty leader

I'll answer that during my AMA

Ex-The Sabres / Ex-United Freedom Fighters Captain / Violent Resolution (2007,2020-2021) / Ex-Silent Strike Leader / Ex-Elite Order Leader / Ex-Critical Damage Chancellor / Ex-Triforce / Ex-Vitality Council / Ex-Noobs Inc. Crashlord & High Council / Ex-Divine Kings High Council / Ex-Dynasty Leader

The fact that you've spent the entire day waiting for new replies in both topics about you makes me wonder if you're mentally exhausted to the point you feel like in deep need of reassurance. Maybe you should really consider taking your foot off the pedals for a while and get your shit together, if you're serious at all. For your own sake. As you have said this is just a game – it shouldn't consume someone's energy like that, not even if you're joking.

7jmTOjL.png     

5 minutes ago, Kuraminha said:

The fact that you've spent the entire day waiting for new replies in both topics about you makes me wonder if you're mentally exhausted to the point you feel like in deep need of reassurance. Maybe you should really consider taking your foot off the pedals for a while and get your shit together, if you're serious at all. For your own sake. As you have said this is just a game – it shouldn't consume someone's energy like that, not even if you're joking.

Hi @Kuraminha

I did take breaks for snacks and such. You are right. It shouldn't consume anyones energy. I really appreciate the advice. Not sure what you mean by getting my shit together. Just curious. 

Ex-The Sabres / Ex-United Freedom Fighters Captain / Violent Resolution (2007,2020-2021) / Ex-Silent Strike Leader / Ex-Elite Order Leader / Ex-Critical Damage Chancellor / Ex-Triforce / Ex-Vitality Council / Ex-Noobs Inc. Crashlord & High Council / Ex-Divine Kings High Council / Ex-Dynasty Leader

55 minutes ago, Bolton Squad said:

Hello, real estate(usually apartment buildings), stock options, crypto, collectibles, business startups.  

Try not to put all my eggs in 1 basket with a diverse portfolio. 

Cool man. Why stock options and not stocks itself?

Also you seem like a busy man .. how do you find time to do all those things, play RS, etc?

26 minutes ago, Brazz said:

Welcome buddy

Thanks bud. That Kawaii buzzer-beater is 1 to remember. 

32 minutes ago, NarNumbers said:

Cool man. Why stock options and not stocks itself?

Also you seem like a busy man .. how do you find time to do all those things, play RS, etc?

Usually takes less financial commitment.

I don't play RS all day. Just manage my time well and collect rent on a certain day.