Mikey’s Intro

Mikey

2 hours ago, Venenatis said:

Nope, I remember. But it was quite a long time ago. I remember there was some kind of drama between you and TR? Which led to you considering VNG but being primarily P2P it put you off.  I was just curious since Tempest does both. Gl and welcome ?

You know what i think i remember we did talk! At the time the f2p warring scene was dying and i remember you telling me and hearing how much of an active community vng still was. so i was curious and checked ur forums out then you told me you were p2p. after that i gave up on hopes of clanning and left osrs.  Also i had my valid reasons for leaving  TR but it never turned to drama i just up and left. at the time i left TR community was dry and warring was dying so yeah that was mainly the last straw for me at the time.

Edited by Mikey
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mikey said:

“After ben told you to train up” lmao where u get this intel ?

Its not like i was in Tr for 5 years n dont know any1 to talk to ? And i was just wondering since you didnt respond to the first thing that you were in TR a week ago? What has changed for you to leave within a week just curious

Edited by Toets
  • ned 1

Ec3SRED.png

12 minutes ago, Pietru said:

He's member of CIA of course he knows

That retard ben will never tell me what to do the same guy who cries to true 2k8 about everything that goes wrong In his clan then turns around and Blows rot and gets exposed for it . Then has the audacity to disrespect  my leave topic, nah bro dont ever say something like that.TR can never pull for their life and ben is a trash caller who cant even help his clan find a pile that's all i gotta say dude take a pic post on instagram lmao go ahead ?

Edited by Mikey
  • ned 3

11 minutes ago, Toets said:

Its not like i was in Tr for 5 years n dont know any1 to talk to ? And i was just wondering since you didnt respond to the first thing that you were in TR a week ago? What has changed for you to leave within a week just curious

Add my discord i will tell you later wasnt anything  serious until I saw that i got guested this morning and the dumb shet sicka, ben and but kiker posted in my leave topic true colors show. Goes to show my gut instinct was right im glad i left for good. Bro the only reason i joined tr was because after osrs opened destiny nx asked me to and the fact that at the time my old m8s from titan revolution mugamus, wargasm and also  southampton and steelo where in the clan that was it.

Edited by Mikey
  • ned 1

8 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Add my discord i will tell you later wasnt anything  serious until I saw that i got guested this morning and the dumb shet sicka, ben and but kiker posted in my leave topic true colors show. Goes to show my gut instinct was right im glad i left for good. Bro the only reason i joined tr was because after osrs opened destiny nx asked me to and the fact that at the time my old m8s from titan revolution mugamus, wargasm and also  southampton and steelo where in the clan that was it.

Whats the point of adding you? you can just write it down here? dont see the problem since you already fully flamed ben dont think it can get much worse lmao and idk why it matters why u said u joined tr in 2017 cuz half of the players u metion either quit or comming to a tr fight once every 2 months 

• ned 1

Ec3SRED.png

12 minutes ago, Toets said:

Whats the point of adding you? you can just write it down here? dont see the problem since you already fully flamed ben dont think it can get much worse lmao and idk why it matters why u said u joined tr in 2017 cuz half of the players u metion either quit or comming to a tr fight once every 2 months 

Sadly i joined for the friends and community not because they were the best clan i shouldve left sooner if thats how i was gonna get treated. Nah there is nothing else to say, its taboo to keep talking about a clan and giving a clan clout that can only pull a little more now because all the better clans closed like lets end it here

Edited by Mikey