Why did you ever quit?

Nanne30

Nobody quits runescape, some just take longer breaks than others. Even if the break is 10 years, they still have not quit!

I usually take these "breaks" when i get busy irl, still enjoy coming back to RS for nostalgia 🙂

big roof

tempy mine pp

NcQqEi0.gif

31 minutes ago, The End said:

Why didn't you join Renegades?

I think I was in TR at the time & didn't feel like leaving for yet another re-make, but then F2P died and they turned P2P so I quit/was removed. I think Renegades was on the same path. I was heavily anti-P2P at the time.

bc5LliT.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

Adversity Founder

spacer.png

HJ3n53w.gif
qXPPmoF.gif

What has ever driven you to quit or take a break? Tbh I just couldn't keep up with everyone else's training. After eoc we had to start all over which I didn't mind, however I didn't realize the time sink I would have to put in to restart all over. TMC was actually reopen during the first year of OSRS - but I still refused to re train. I think it was mostly burnout because six months later I would sunk my time into league of legends however this game was better because I would play two-three games a day, and You need more time to advance in osrs. 

Came back mostly because of mobile, I never really played the game, was mostly training/making money for wars. Never did quest, skills or PVM but now Im actually playing the game, doing quests, skilling but in pretty sure if f2p ever came back to at least BH/pvp era in rs3, I would definitely go back to pking.

• heart 1