T0x1c W0rk 3nv10rm3nt

Nanne30

What has been your worst experience on a work enviorment? 

Had someone slug me at random at my old job. Didn't even know the guy.

What is the worst thing you have seen on the office?

Not a lot of drama at my current job and at my old job I had no reason to interact with the vast majority of people there.

Has your boss or someone ever given you a hard time at work?

Yeah, that's a given. My bosses have chewed me out a few times, and it's been deserved. 

What would it take you to quit your job?

They'd have to fire me. Not going to willingly throw away the time I've sunk into this job.

Are you happy with your Job?

Yes-no.

What do you like about your job?

Getting paid well for the work I put in. With my old job I was the youngest and most inexperienced member of my group, so I had the majority of the work dumped on me while getting paid absolute shit.

Best thing that has ever happened to you at work?

Bosses singing me praises. 

Are you friends with your co workers or do you try to avoid them?

Getting my own office soon, but right now I spend the vast majority of my time around my co-workers if I'm in the office. Everyone in the office has a general understanding of each other though, and it's really just feisty clients/opposing clowncil that are bothersome. I will be taking advantage of my privacy in the future though.

• Like 1

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

What has been your worst experience on a work enviorment?  Had 6 gypsies shooting at me

What is the worst thing you have seen on the office? co worker had died

Has your boss or someone ever given you a hard time at work? they tried and got a response they didn't like

What would it take you to quit your job? for them to muck me around with shifts

Are you happy with your Job? i get to play rs at work

What do you like about your job? for the most part i get left alone to sort out things as they arrive

Best thing that has ever happened to you at work? when the next person turns up for me to go home

Are you friends with your co workers or do you try to avoid them? yes

What has been your worst experience on a work environment?  haven't really worked anywhere that was bad, just differences in preferred ways of doing things

What is the worst thing you have seen on the office? Massive HIPAA leak comes to mind

Has your boss or someone ever given you a hard time at work? not really I'm usually pretty on top of stuff

What would it take you to quit your job? probably something that'd require less attention and be more lucrative than what I'm doing now

Are you happy with your Job? yep

What do you like about your job? I've worked for myself for the last nearly 3 years, so it's nice being able to be the sole decision maker 

Best thing that has ever happened to you at work? going to work for myself

Are you friends with your co workers or do you try to avoid them? don't have any anymore, but I do enjoy a majority of those I interact with on a daily basis

TbAn2mL.png