Micael Fatia

heyya there

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck | Beach Bros Unit | Meet GE
🇲🇾

Spoiler

SG9UgzJ.gif

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality

Posted (edited)

I am sorry for not replying to every individual welcome, I hope a felt thank you will suffice.
I wanted to respond individually to two of you though, even if in a bit of a rushed manner (working Saturday, blergh).

2 hours ago, Wee Man said:

Love fansite staff me. 

You had me added at some point, although I'm entirely unsurprised at you likely not remembering me, with all your roles and clanning history some people always end up somewhat forgotten. 😝
During the solo period I mentioned in my intro, one of the teams I used to join occasionally was PH, during the drama days vs DK. I disliked them with a passion, and you know... the enemies of my enemies are my friends. 😄
If there's any chance of you remembering me, it'll probably only be for the fact I was completely combat maxed (Prayer included, when it cost a kidney to max), and back then it made you stand out a bit in PK teams like PH.

Edited by Micael Fatia
Typos
  • Like 1

gLHxtAO.gif

PLqKO9f.jpeg

7jXRH7z.png

7 hours ago, Vanuckle said:

Remember you well from Sals… back in those days I was Slaughter17 and I pretty vividly remember you being the only capable mod on the clan discussion forum. 

Always enjoyed reading your posts and contributions and you always seemed to be interested in the history and discussion part of clanning so these forums may be an interesting read for you. 

Hey Slaughter! Of course I remember you, how could I not? House name pretty much.
I think you may have mistaken me for (Lord)Yuanrang, who was in Excer and was the only Sal's CD member with clanning experience at the time the Sal's CD was still around. Which is an understandable mistake to made, he became my mentor so we were a bit alike in personality. Unfortunately I only became a helper after the Sal's CD community had already moved out, and only a few remained behind. Perhaps you remember me from that period, but I'd wager you're thinking of Yuanrang though.
Just the fact you remember me is already flattering, back then I was pretty newbie and looked up to all of you "pros".

gLHxtAO.gif

PLqKO9f.jpeg

7jXRH7z.png