Favorite TheIndianMarine/Neo-Cheeks Discord message?

True 2k8

you're a nobody keyboard warrior on the internet and can't handle tough conversations if you need someone to go talk happy things go find someone for it man it aint me i indifferently look at different povs and make conclusions ive said it already

3 hours ago, Scleritis said:
Ahh man you make it so easy for me. I'm out of your league with this one my guy. At this point i'm just suffering from success and ahead of the curve. The euro is also pegged to the british pound pegged to the swiss franc pegged to the japanese yen etc. All its valuations is denominated from the dollar so yeah. I've used euro in the UK as well as pounds when I go to see my boys over there. so you're wrong.

There's been so much batshit stuff said that I completely forgot about the euro in UK shit lmao

Do you actually want him gone? Because I can ask some of my connects in high places to run an investigation on him cause if he’s getting a hard on from being able to override mutes and bans on discord he surely has had the over confidence to attempt other shady stuff that has his digital footprint on it and they can stop his ability to do the nonsense. I know people with connections at interpol who can do work ups. I don’t want to ruin his life or anything but if it’s an actual issue just know it can be addressed.

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man