What Mouse Do You Use?

Bobby

I used to go through mice like fucking underwear. Every mouse I bought would just start double clicking after like 4 months of use. G903, G305, G502, Razer Deathadder, Razer Viper, Razer Basilisk. Some of these models being upwards of $100. I think the G903 was over 100 when I got it. Then I got the Glorious Model O for just $50. Used it for 3 years without issue. I only ditched it because I got really into keeping my peripherals and shit clean and mice with the honeycomb holes is a bitch to clean. So I bought the Logitech G Pro SUPERLIGHT 1 (there's no reason to spend $50 more for the 2nd version when they're nearly the same model) and it's been solid. I only have to charge it like once a week or so.

lApm4a9.png

Steelseries Rival 110.

I've used Steelseries mice ever since the Kinzu so 13+ years now and I have never looked back. When this mouse dies 100% I will buy another Steelseries. All my peripherals are from diff brands and my loyalty to them will persist. The mouse I had prior to these 13 years was a Roccat but idr which, but that brand has sore memories for me as it was the mouse I had when my apartment got broken into.

Keyboard - AKBO

Mic - Razer

Headset - Beyerdynamics

Edited by Lavigne

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Formerly known as: Born2kill 92 / 0utlaw 0f Pk / Owned Thijs / Pixie187401

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

Top 10 in the UK for Riichi Mahjong (UKMA ELO) / Rank 3 for 3-player

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

10 hours ago, Bobby said:

My mouse has been giving me problems recently with dying/many dead clicks so I'm looking to replace it. What mice do you guys use for osrs? I generally have used mmo mice in the past but switched to an fps mouse for osrs since it's easier to click more precisely.

I ordered a Razor Basilisk and have liked it so far but the middle mouse wheel feels incredibly sketchy. I think it'll probably break pretty quick.

I have the basilisk ultimate and ye scroll wheel is shit. Like when I press it to move the screen on rs it can zoom in or out a bit. It's manageable but what to do is find the right resistance, there should be a little wheel under the mouse to loosen and tighten, might help a bit

6TprdTh.gif

Spoiler

zEOoY9P.png

8083fbc5493675624850a99d2545870f.pngthe-rock-steve-austin-stare-down.jpg