Linkin Park's New Vocalist

Kody

Ok boomers - one of our childhood pk video music rockers died and now they got a girl in the band, what do we think

Pretty good for what it is imo

spacer.png

IBM Thinkpad - IM Wojak - Cloud Rat

Previously The Stricken Cards - License 2 Kill - Infinite Lurers - Reign of Terror

Haven't listened, never will, hate it.

Love Chester.

• Confused 1

unknown.png.44cf67c442496f7db87120c1e4c6ff2d.png

Gn7WmhJ.png

qk3sjNi.png

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honour.

I don't love the song but her voice is really good. She's incredibly talented and I think fits the Linkin Park vibe really well. I'm excited to hear her sing some of their old songs once she's warmed up to the band. There's moments in the chorus of the new song where you can hear her voice with that raspy half sing half scream that Chester had and it sounds amazing. I can't wait to hear her sing Given Up or Bleed It Out. I know she'll get a lot of hate just because people are too stupid to separate the Chester era of Linkin Park, but if Mike Shinoda OK'd this singer then I'm all for it. I hope they continue to put out great music, even if it's less my kind of music these days.

Love LP. Apparently this chick has spoken out about being anti-psychiatry/therapy. Seems like an insane replacement for a guy who killed himself

KLxCxWm.gif

Legendz | The Titans | Tempest

[Templar Jan & Feb 2023]

Spoiler

eRp6JoP.gif

CVEebzD.gif

RwjQ9pi.gif

JlotNFB.gif

SG9UgzJ.gif

image.png.6b35b2c7b85eae4569a1efc860175b7a.png

Just now, Nanne30 said:

Linkin park always was, always will be one of the worst bands ever just like creed and nickleback

yeah you're a fuckin idiot lol

KLxCxWm.gif

Legendz | The Titans | Tempest

[Templar Jan & Feb 2023]

Spoiler

eRp6JoP.gif

CVEebzD.gif

RwjQ9pi.gif

JlotNFB.gif

SG9UgzJ.gif

image.png.6b35b2c7b85eae4569a1efc860175b7a.png

Shes amazing, nowadays you have to enjoy things for yourself and never look at instagram comments lmfao!

Youtube comments are good tho

First song I listened from them was New Divide when it came out in 2009, Its been 16 years yet I actually came ''late'' because the albums that most people consider their best were before that

Edited by Alorus

Lately, I've been appreciating female vocalist in metal bands (Delain etc.)

I guess eventually I will get used to her vocals like the rest

Linkin Park needed a fresh start after losing Chester and her vocals is pretty strong and promising

I'm sure Mike and the rest knows what they're doing...Been on Hiatus way too long.

p/s: I like the song, fresh new start.

Edited by Isndar

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck | Beach Bros Unit | Meet GE
🇲🇾

Spoiler

SG9UgzJ.gif

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality

2 hours ago, Nanne30 said:

Linkin park always was, always will be one of the worst bands ever just like creed and nickleback

Absolutely based opinion. Alt rock and nu metal are both atrocious genres that are an affront to music. They are to rock and metal what the soundcloud rappers are to KRS-One or Rakim.

As an aside unrelated to LP other than also fitting into the category of "absolute shite" posing as music, metalcore is also an abomination of a genre. How do you take 2 good things; heavy metal and hardcore punk, and create the worst genre in history? Crossover thrash bands managed to mix metal and punk in a good way, yet the redheaded stepchild known as metalcore exists, despite it deserving the same treatment given to disabled Spartan children at a cliff's edge.