Hi, my name is Shinobi/Hassan

Shinobi

59 minutes ago, XshinobizX said:

GTA real estate getting too pricy!!  ?‍♂️ Montreal following that Toronto/Vancouver trendline as well...

Hey Lpfan what's good!!

What's good Kiwi ! OG of OG's!

Thank you sir!! I miss them all a lot as well, please do let them know that I appreciate this - truly means a lot...  Will get around them at some point, I promise!!

Lol ya glad I moved out if the city

• bank 1

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

On 12/9/2020 at 4:14 PM, Justin said:

Hey @Shinobi remember when you slid into my sister's DM's before sliding into DM's was a thing? ? 

LMAO I legit slid into many RS females DM's. There was Athena from TT that was a total babe, as well as another female but I legit forgot her full username [Honeybee girl or so...]

K9iigpi.png

1 minute ago, Shinobi said:

LMAO I legit slid into many RS females DM's. There was Athena from TT that was a total babe, as well as another female but I legit forgot her full username [Honeybee girl or so...]

how'd that go

• heart 1

aUBwTQ1.png

1 minute ago, true said:

how'd that go

This was like 12+ years haha. I'd like to think I bonded with Athena, I loved her voice. But then again, at 15 yrs old you pretty much will hump anything LOL!

Side note: I was on a Teams' call for work earlier this week and was walking towards my balcony window... I saw a young couple going at it hard. Some good shit.??️

• Haha 1
  • hash 1

K9iigpi.png

16 hours ago, Romeo said:

Wyd admiral akbar lmao, ngl thought u died like 14 times already 

?‍♀️

9 hours ago, RagingPanda said:

Welcome!

I'm still pretty upset that you didn't answer my question back in 08 if I could join DF. 

I really tried to answer everyone on forums, IRC & Teamspeak whenever I could... I find that crazy I didn't answer you! I should have done more I guess! All good.?

K9iigpi.png

On 1/3/2021 at 9:55 AM, Shinobi said:

?‍♀️

I really tried to answer everyone on forums, IRC & Teamspeak whenever I could... I find that crazy I didn't answer you! I should have done more I guess! All good.?

I think Shinobi was a ref on every FA for like a 1+ year period.  Even the spies ?

• heart 1

bw.jpg

5 minutes ago, Pure Str G40 said:

Lmao..true

Ross my man. Ross the Boss. Ross the legend. Ross & Peter - the last British gangsters of our era. Miss you my brother, hope you're doing well. x

K9iigpi.png

4 minutes ago, Shinobi said:

Ross my man. Ross the Boss. Ross the legend. Ross & Peter - the last British gangsters of our era. Miss you my brother, hope you're doing well. x

Haha you make me laugh dude as always! Been a very long time. I hope you are well. We should talk on TS or Discord, quite a lot of old DF are semi-active. Would be good to catch up

• heart 1