Favorite RS NPC

True 2k8

I'd take Ned. He's a pivotal character for Dragon Slayer. Without him, Elvarg would be going wild below Crandor.

Captain Ned is an old sailor who lives in a small house in eastern Draynor Village. He plays a part in the Dragon Slayer I and Prince Ali Rescue quests. Players can bring him 15 coins or four balls of wool to make a rope. Alternatively, he sells rope at his store, Ned's Handmade Rope.

After The Fremennik Isles, players who buy rope from him will notice that his rope seems funny, and Ned will confess that he actually gets the ropes from Neitiznot by trading balls of wool and doesn't actually make them himself. He will give the player another rope for free in exchange for them keeping quiet about it.

Ned.pngNed chathead.png

Ned - RuneScape Person - RuneHQ

aUBwTQ1.png

i'd take ned too because he can tie a good and sturdy noose...

Also evil dave's mom because she's ok with her kid sitting in the basement all day as an rs nerd we can all relate to wanting a mom like that

xuEk6kE.png

vlqKdSy.png

AdkNBbg.png

Ned was awesome until the GE came to osrs. Since he didn't provide chairs with the ropes he sold our friendship ended and my friendship with the GE clerks began. 

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif