Yorick

Yorick

22 hours ago, Casey said:

Hey Yorick, long time man. How have you been? 

Holy haha Casey. I'm doing fine, how about you? Didn't expect you to be around. 😄

35 minutes ago, Dubbel Drank said:

Kutbelg

Godverdomme

On 7/15/2021 at 3:56 AM, Yorick said:

Holy haha Casey. I'm doing fine, how about you? Didn't expect you to be around. 😄

Godverdomme

I'm good man haha, Yeah its been so long lmao. I'm glad to hear you're still around and fine 😄. Does Thomas still come around from time to time? 

CASEY_PSD.pngBEST PVM.pngLUCK.pngEgt3L2U.png

AdkNBbg.png

14 hours ago, Casey said:

I'm good man haha, Yeah its been so long lmao. I'm glad to hear you're still around and fine 😄. Does Thomas still come around from time to time? 

Back to the Exodus days somewhere in between 2009 and 2011 lol. He still plays from time to time and is on discord every two days playing AoE and stuff. I'll try to get him to register on the forums and post an intro aswell. 😄

Heyyy

-----

LA ART, GEORGIE910, TTTXXTTTT09

SOLACE - 2009

THE TITANS - 2009

Castle Wars Community 2010 - PRESENT

Tempest Community Intro - PRESENT

-----

yTrhtk5.gif

On 7/24/2021 at 5:56 AM, Victor said:

Something tells me that you are going to achieve greatness in here.

don't ask me why... I just feel like if you stay active and present you will be someone to look for in a near future

9 hours ago, Yorick said:

Back to the Exodus days somewhere in between 2009 and 2011 lol. He still plays from time to time and is on discord every two days playing AoE and stuff. I'll try to get him to register on the forums and post an intro aswell. 😄

Yeah lmao it has been ages xD and awesome :D! I'm shocked you and him are still both around playing. Yeah please do haha. I'd love to chat and catch up with him its been so long.

CASEY_PSD.pngBEST PVM.pngLUCK.pngEgt3L2U.png

AdkNBbg.png