How did you get your first rune set?

True 2k8

Endless hours of killing hill giants at edgeville dungeon (I lost it in the next 2 hours going to bounty hunter thinking i'm the strongest man alive just to die to a pure clan of lvl 60s)

Edited by Pietru

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

I was in elementary school and edating some guy named Mario (pretty sure he was like a 60 year old pedo) but he gifted me my first rune while we danced at the white knight castle.

• yikes 1

rf5CUnO.png

b7RK1RJ.png

KcWkEw4.pngveneSig.jpg.b0fd15ac5e0a61edb678286925403d58.jpg

Had a friend that gave me a set when I was had the stats and dragon slayer done. So got pretty lucky there

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

8 minutes ago, RagingPanda said:

Faked being a JMod and had a guy give me his account. Traded all of his shit to my account and dipped. 

Honesty at its finest 

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

I was part of a small  community where some played RS and most of them were high slayer/skillers, I was late to the game but as I was leveling I'd take breaks and do bank sales. None of them could be bothered to sell off there stuff in world 2, lots of ttrail stuff and slayer drops even niche things like the cloth for splitbark. So I'd head to w2 with an invent from one of them, spend an hour selling stuff and they would let me keep 10% of whatever I made and considering things like dlegs were 2.5m and most things like rune boots weren't completely trash it was good money. I always got them decent prices, I'd never dump. 

Pretty sure thats how I got my first rune set then drag set.

Funny story, one of the lads got 85 slayer and said if I got 70 attack ( I was 60) before he got his first whip drop he would give it to me. Thats how I got my first whip.

6TprdTh.gif

Spoiler

zEOoY9P.png

8083fbc5493675624850a99d2545870f.pngthe-rock-steve-austin-stare-down.jpg