Weird RS Habits?

True 2k8

11 hours ago, Adam_ said:

have to make sure certain items with sentimental value are on my acc before bed and havent somehow gone missing from the place(s) they've been forever

tele to my house using max cape between going pretty much anywhere and use the pool 90% of the time even tho i often dont have to

1 hour ago, Juri said:

Been addicted to the max cape teleports since maxing and probably using the pool more than I need to 😄 Even if like 1 hp or 1 run energy missing. 

This, I always use the pool in my house when teleporting. It actually freaks me out when I home tele on my Ironman because it doesn't have the pool yet 😅

1 hour ago, Pietru said:

Whenever I log out, my inventory must always be empty and I must not have any gear on me (everything banked)

7 hours ago, Nanne30 said:

always click deposit whole invy and what im wearing b4 logging on main lol

Inventory and worn items are always banked when I log out. Even if I go for like a 5-10 minute break in between a COX or TOB runs.

Edited by Da Bazz

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

17 hours ago, True 2k8 said:

Whenever I return to a fight I have to run outside the bank before teleporting. If I don't, I just start freaking out.

Wbu

wtf same, except for the freaking out part, i did wonder a few times why i keep doing this though lol

2GMe61I.png

NPQsQgs.png

0ogJzXD.png

Id say being obsessed over trying to click as perfect as possible, in fights. Like I saw in the vids done by pros who taught me, Arrange the invy a certain way, also always be clickings/switching etc. much as possible. But thats really it.

ALways loved having organized looking bank too when all topics had a bank thread sticky.

0c3A4SZ.png

2020-07-11_055657.png.14347eb8ff5b323524f4ec40ed24f0a8.png