What made you start clanning?

Justyn

W141. Started off in a random open cc, became friends with the guy running it. At some point he wanted to make a "real" clan. Got like 20 90+ combat people, used one of those old shitty forum builds, didn't know about irc yet so we slapped a xat chat box on the site, and called it a day. Then we realized we sucked and half of us joined LK which was an another open cc and from LK we got recruited into different clans like Lgz, MoD, TK and RBH. 

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

W141 was my entrance into the clan world

in a more general sense, I like team competitions and I have yet to find a game with multi PvP comparable in scale/required coordination to RS

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

Started playing RS in 2006 and by 2008 I was completely done with the game. Skilling and PvM had just become such a chore so I decided to try out PvP for the first time, naturally in F2P. I was 1v1ing randoms at Varrock west in a PvP world which had been released a couple of months prior in October. Being so new to PvP I had no idea where the multi lines were and ended up running into a cc team at barb village (Scaprslayer's cc - Pixel Reapers if anyone remembers them). After pking with them for a little while we bumped into Krunal930's cc and got absolutely fucking smashed so I left PR's cc and joined PH's. The rest is history. Hard to believe I've been doing this shit for almost 15 years.

Edited by Wee Man

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

Irl friend I used to pk and make teams with on pures with at varrock/hill giants joined dkhq(?) on his main and by the time I trained up and went to 1 event they closed  so was pretty eager to find another gang 

bc5LliT.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

YIxpZPf.png

image.png.a160ba338667c3bd8c56bcbe1a714025.png

1 hour ago, Hoangboy said:

I did W141 clan wars for a while and enjoyed it. A friend of mine recruited me to his clan, Tempted Killers, and it was history from there.

Soulja melee? Or some shit

2GMe61I.png

NPQsQgs.png

0ogJzXD.png

I may have gotten involved with some dangerous folk and got my name at the 180~ mark for the official Top Fully F2P accounts ...

Then I joined The Eleventh Hour, and skilling phased outta my life faster than my dad

• Haha 1