What made you start clanning?

Justyn

W40 hobgoblins, having retards from 'the' team up on me. I was a level 90 trying to mine addy and a bunch of virgins kept attacking me. It got me so aggravated that I decided to make it a personal goal of mine to kill that clan, this was back in 2005. To my surprise a lot of people hated 'the' as well and I connected with some of them. I started my own clan with Lycan Slayer to kill 'the'. It didn't last long with the guy scamming a clan member for a whip. But the connections were made, I became aware of the clan world. I got recruited from the hobgoblins into Nation of Domination where I met Lancer 3000, who was my intro into top clanning, to this date that's still one of my brothers lol. I also met Zacinblack1 and Josh_Bj during these hobgoblin battles. It was an interesting part of the clan world, it would draw all walks of life to it, sometimes people like Bibleboy would come to flame and kill 'the', I met Kidefence512, Speedhawaii, Half Dollar1 and a bunch of Ds here. W3 castle was where it was at though for Ds and the big names to fight it out at.

From Nod I splintered off into Td and Sa. Td2 died and then Sa was formed. I got moderator in that clan, Sa died after like 3 months. Made Ids with Thugster1, got offered to merge with Awaken and Anarchy. General shop was a friend from world 3 hill giant pking. Ambersky was a really close friend because she would come and kill 'the' with me everyday. We merged into Anarchy instead of Awaken because of that and I got warlord in it, I think Bv1 was in it at the time lol. Talking about Anarchy, shout outs to Bender Bot and Luzeak1, two of the realest dudes I've ever met in this game.

But yeah, fuck 'The' clan, Kill oranges all day.