Biggest RS/Clanning Regrets

infernodizn

Hindsight always being 20/20, its easy to say you wish you did some things differently.  

For me, I was a maxed ranged tank (99 range, def, hp, 70 prayer) in probably 2006 or 7.  At 105 (109 if I got 95 prayer) combat I reached my peak.   Being a lowered leveled player, my clanning options were limited.   I was always lingering around in the lower-tiered clans during the prime clanning years.  What I really regret is not training up my melee stats and joining a bigger clan with competent players.  I missed out on many big fights (which I loved) and clanning experiences!  Eventually I joined exodus in 08 or 09 bc their combat requirements were so low (only 105).  Probably a few months after joining I trained up my melee stats just to be a sniper.  Never looked back.  

Another regret was allowing half of exodus have my rs account info.. so whenever someone quit or got kicked from the clan (somehow I never learned my lesson).. I knew I would be getting another torso/fire cape etc.!  haha

What are some of your biggest regrets during your RS career?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Trevor said:

Cared about shit clans a bit more than I should of, bout it. 

oh fkn tell me about it.. especially clans like Vendetta @BV1 and True Supremacy... pretty sure you wasted some of your rs career in those clans as well!

• Haha 1

I remember wanting to join Notorious and I kind of delayed it quite a bit; when I finally did end up joining they closed a week later, really regret I didn't join earlier

• Sad 1

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

Staying in bk as long as I did. Should've moved on. 

Being stubborn about the issue that got me kicked in Genesis. Should've just bent the knee. 

Getting hung up over getting kicked from DF and not moving onto Downfall sooner. 

Not messing around with Renegades. It didn't look that serious and I could've managed, even with how busy irl was back then.

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif