Malewhale

Runescape Name (Don't post if login name)

Malewhale

Some of you may also remember me as:
Da Legend 8 (2005-2010)

Fam (2010-2015)

Current Clan
None 

Previous Clan History

2005 - EOC

<Noobs Inc> <Runescape Elites> <2Mighty4You> <Reinvented Truth> <Exercitum> <Dutch Generation> <Golden Sun>  <Corruption> <Forsaken> <Divine Forces

It's a pretty long list so I'm just gonna give a brief mention about the most memorable ones, if there is something you'd like to know about any other clan, just ask!

Got introduced to clanning back in 2005-2006 by rolig_rolig and 'joined' NI 

which to be fair was just a 'pm entire friendlist' to come pk and crash all existing wars kind of thing, great fun though!

With the friends I made on these pk trips led me to join 2Mighty4You where we've mainly been fighting other Dutch clans (RT,DG,RDC,...) and some other mid sized gmt clans.

Ended up in Exercitum during the BH/CWA craters era, knowing some of their members from the former 'world wars' I got recruited to join them, but they closed shortly after.

After that I've spend quite some time in Corruption after being recruited by bella_sedai and Erwin and this has to be my most memorable / enjoyable clanning experience, 

The Jagex Cup got snatched from us TWICE  by both RSD and TT!

We never managed to beat VR for #1 F2P uncapped!

Demonchild retired and closed the clan!

JayJay and Pondtail tried to re-open Corr in OSRS but in the end most of the guys ended up joining rot instead.

While being in Corruption some old friends ended up forming a new clan Forsaken which I joined after the closure of Corr.

For some moronic reason I ended up as Trial Captain despite never having any prior calling experience.

During this point in time Jagex also announced the EOC update and as a result the clan scene started to shrink.

We did end up with some beef/rivalry with downfall if I remember correctly which made my time in FSK pretty enjoyable.

A few months prior to the eoc I did briefly join Divine Forces, but I had no motivation left to attend wars and I believe I ended up getting kicked due to inactivity.

OSRS

<Damage Inc>

Despite F2P being a wasteland around this time and having little to no interest in P2P ,

one of my good mates Countymad did manage to convince me to to apply to DI.

Ended up having great fun, after some time Brain ended up leaving and so did a fair share of other people.

Sticked around for a bit longer under Olde's lead but around this time I was also busy renovating my house.

By the time I came back DI had closed.

<Final Ownage Elite>

There was a small pure crew in DI which we intended to do CWA mini's with, so ended up with one myself.

Since DI had closed I decided to give the pure scene a try, but I ended up getting kicked shortly after under the suspicion of being a rot spy. 

Spoiler

(I wasn't)

Ended up quitting shortly after and haven't been keeping up with the pvp scene (or osrs in general) for the past 4 Years. 

Who do you know in Tempest?
So far I've came across quite a few familiar names some from even back in the old days.

But noone I've really been keeping in touch with.

How did you find/hear about Tempest?
Randomly after getting recommended a Reign of terror video on YT.

noticed some F2P action; saw some familiar names in the piles ... here we are!

Are you interested in joining?
Not sure, just checking things out for now.

Brief Introduction
Hi, my name is Glenn, 30 years old, living in Belgium currently working as a developer / data engineer.

Hobbies: Gym, Traveling, Heavy Drinking, Workaholic, Gaming (not as much recently).

Edited by Malewhale

8 minutes ago, Malewhale said:

The Jagex Cup got snatched from us TWICE  by both RSD

Last minute mass nick changes should be illegal it's just facts!!

Welcome btw ^^ 

• Like 1

7jmTOjL.png     

Welcome to the board 🙂

bbe0171816dd2e2703a5c7e35ae3ccad.png

6BkaIin.png
VnG Pur3 / Pur3 str0ng2 / I work high
= Vanguard Retired Leader, Tempest OldSchool =
= Ex Kissing the Shadows Council / Darkness Awaits CouncilCrimson Raiders Moderator - The Rising Elite member

16 minutes ago, Hatebreeder said:

Welcome m8

What's up with the current RSN? I used to PK with that lad in 05 lol

That has to be a strange coincidence I guess 😅, around 2015 I sold my rsn (Fam) and had to come up with a new one ... my moronic-self found the name 'Malewhale' quite humorous and turned out to be available.