Whatsup gang

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! so lively in here lol. Lemme respond to some of y'all

@Nanne30hey man thanks. I'm currently in Hawaii so I'm surfing here. I don't do crazy north shore/pipeline 25 footers haha but I've been doing it for around 8 years but still feel pretty casual with it. I do fish and longboard but more a fan of longboard.  I've surfed all over though like even Ireland, and El Salvador got some stories for ya. How about you

@Feltedhey thanks, its my honor. Africa and the Mideast, various locations. Nothing too interesting as I'm not the one kicking down the door 😛

and yeah pickleball looks weird I never thought I'd get into it but its all the rage where I'm at so figured I'd give it a shot and I'm hooked! maybe I got peer pressured lol

@Gravety Bomblol every clans gotta stay a lil toxic to not get pushed around. I can dig it

On 5/2/2023 at 10:04 PM, arash said:

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! so lively in here lol. Lemme respond to some of y'all

@Nanne30hey man thanks. I'm currently in Hawaii so I'm surfing here. I don't do crazy north shore/pipeline 25 footers haha but I've been doing it for around 8 years but still feel pretty casual with it. I do fish and longboard but more a fan of longboard.  I've surfed all over though like even Ireland, and El Salvador got some stories for ya. How about you

@Feltedhey thanks, its my honor. Africa and the Mideast, various locations. Nothing too interesting as I'm not the one kicking down the door 😛

and yeah pickleball looks weird I never thought I'd get into it but its all the rage where I'm at so figured I'd give it a shot and I'm hooked! maybe I got peer pressured lol

@Gravety Bomblol every clans gotta stay a lil toxic to not get pushed around. I can dig it

Born and raised in Costa Rica, im only a hour and thirty minutes away from Playa Hermosa, great Beach break, actually there is a big well hitting the coast at the moment. Ive surfed all around Costa Rica from the South PAcific, Pavones and Cabo  Matapalo all the way up Guanacaste and also The Carribbean side over here, Isla Uvita is my favourite spot on this area. Been surfing for over 10 years, more of a weekend warrios. Before i had a kid i was going every weekend, now twice a month during weekends or when i am showing property in the coast i bring my board. I  have done some longboarding, but to be honest, i am more fo a short board guy, my regular is a 6'0 DHD Dx1 Round tail haha my go to during the rainy season, its when we get thebetter waves in the central pacific which is the closest to my home. 

Ive also traveled to Bocas del Toro to surf in Bluff, Carenero and paunch reef.

Went north to Nicaragua to surf Playa Maderas, Yankee and Popoyo point break (not the outer reef).

Tbh this is my favourite thing to do in the world this and fishing.

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png

5 hours ago, Nanne30 said:

Born and raised in Costa Rica, im only a hour and thirty minutes away from Playa Hermosa, great Beach break, actually there is a big well hitting the coast at the moment. Ive surfed all around Costa Rica from the South PAcific, Pavones and Cabo  Matapalo all the way up Guanacaste and also The Carribbean side over here, Isla Uvita is my favourite spot on this area. Been surfing for over 10 years, more of a weekend warrios. Before i had a kid i was going every weekend, now twice a month during weekends or when i am showing property in the coast i bring my board. I  have done some longboarding, but to be honest, i am more fo a short board guy, my regular is a 6'0 DHD Dx1 Round tail haha my go to during the rainy season, its when we get thebetter waves in the central pacific which is the closest to my home. 

Ive also traveled to Bocas del Toro to surf in Bluff, Carenero and paunch reef.

Went north to Nicaragua to surf Playa Maderas, Yankee and Popoyo point break (not the outer reef).

Tbh this is my favourite thing to do in the world this and fishing.

Wow that's insane you're way more advanced than me lol. That must be you in the pic, so its starting to make sense 😅.. I've only done stuff about half of that.

I had 2 friends die in the recent years so I've been pullin back slowly a little not getting too cocky. I typically stay away from the rain over here cause the rain gets you the monster swells that you almost guaranteed to need jet ski rescue. So I'm casually catching a few waves every other weekend or so on like 4-5 footers. 

Crazy part is I backpacked central america and stayed in Costa Rica for a few weeks went to most of those spots except for Uvita (I couldnt figure out the ferry I think lmao) in CR and then went down to Bocas del Toro if that's the one in Panama... and then back up to Nicaragua to San Juan del Sur which is apparently right below Playa Maderas! BUT I only really started surfing at San Juan Del Sur, one of my first ever times surfing!!

Apparently I missed all the best spots and I waited too long to start surfing lol. I'm goin back one day though to hit the ones I missed!

Anyway respect idk if i can call myself a real surfer next to you haha. big kahuna 🤙

15 hours ago, arash said:

Wow that's insane you're way more advanced than me lol. That must be you in the pic, so its starting to make sense 😅.. I've only done stuff about half of that.

I had 2 friends die in the recent years so I've been pullin back slowly a little not getting too cocky. I typically stay away from the rain over here cause the rain gets you the monster swells that you almost guaranteed to need jet ski rescue. So I'm casually catching a few waves every other weekend or so on like 4-5 footers. 

Crazy part is I backpacked central america and stayed in Costa Rica for a few weeks went to most of those spots except for Uvita (I couldnt figure out the ferry I think lmao) in CR and then went down to Bocas del Toro if that's the one in Panama... and then back up to Nicaragua to San Juan del Sur which is apparently right below Playa Maderas! BUT I only really started surfing at San Juan Del Sur, one of my first ever times surfing!!

Apparently I missed all the best spots and I waited too long to start surfing lol. I'm goin back one day though to hit the ones I missed!

Anyway respect idk if i can call myself a real surfer next to you haha. big kahuna 🤙

Nah bro thats Andy Irons on the picture, im just a regular joe that loves the sport, not a pro, i can do turns and get barreled. I cant do airs, i got shit knees and im a old man 33 years old now haha i did spend most of my 20s surfing and at the beach, now-a-days i can go tops twice a month or when im showing land on the coast. To get to Isla Uvita, you do need a boat right, usually a guy we call Teka takes you from Isla Uvita eco tours, charges you around 5000 colones the trip, leave you there and picks u up like 3 hours later haha pretty dope

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png

ello' welcome to tempy 🙂

image.png.8c48770a0ef0f004eaca34db7d861168.png

\_________________________________________________________________________/

441546580_AoWending.png.ceff9a7bfa64e8824cb65025ee5a997c.png

/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Always underrated , never dominated

buzAajZ.png