Nigerian

Preferred Name 
Ssj

Discord ID
Shaf#8186

Current Clan
Ssj

Previous Clan History
The Chaos Crusaders- 2006-2007 - Council - Left to pursue real life- Interested me to the runescape community/zybez based clan world from a random dude recruiting me at GE and one of the first and best memories I have of clanning.

Envy- Leader - 2010-2012 - Closed to focus on finishing college and getting into university. Favourite time of my clanning career by far- starting a clan at GE with 3 people and eventually by the end working our way to fighting VR for our last fight when they were #1

Genesis - Council - 2012-2012 - Tried clanning whilst in university as a fair amount of Envy were there but I struggled. I got promoted not long after joining mainly due to who I was but I couldn't live up to the expectation of using that name to help build up the clan as I just didn't have the time anymore, so stepped down and left after I realized this.

Divine Forces - 2016-2017 - App Manager - I slowly lost interest in the game over time due to the way the clan world was changing to something far from what it used to be. But it was mainly the fact I just didn't enjoy scape with work commitments going on etc.

(Disclaimer: Dates are rough estimates based off youtube videos bro)

Are you interested in joining?
Yes

Brief Introduction
Hi, I'm Ssj. Haven't played scape since I left DF in 2017, shortly after true 2k8 stepped down ? I have a lot of experience in the clan world being part of it from as far back as 2006, but eventually life catches up and its difficult to spend all day all night gaming. I was like 10 when I first started clanning LOL, so yeh, I had  a lot of free time to learn everything. I will always have a soft spot for clanning and the clan world so when true hmu about this I thought why not, I work the same shifts and usually just relax at home after which gives me spare time and hopefully I can get back into RS and enjoy the clanning experience again which is the only reason I'd still play this game. Other than that, I wasplaying a lot of warzone over lockdown (I'm not great, 33 wins), and I play league currently mainly in my free time (I was diamond 4 peak elo when I grinded, but last 1-2 seasons I just ARAM).

In real life, I work as an eye doctor, which keeps me busy in the day and after 3 months of sitting at home playing COD, restrictions here in england got lifted and I slowly got back into work and now I'm back to 5 days a week. I know quite a few people just by looking around forums/discord, some personally, some intimately (; and some just by name. 

^Nostalgic times (im not killamonsta btw was just using his acc)

Edited by Ssj

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

Just now, Wee Man said:

Nur/High Volume is obsessed with you.

LOOOOOOOL I guess I was a fatherly figure during his childhood LMFAO, even though I was a child too, just an older child than him back then...

Where is he these days?

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

1 minute ago, Ssj said:

LOOOOOOOL I guess I was a fatherly figure during his childhood LMFAO, even though I was a child too, just an older child than him back then...

Where is he these days?

Addicted to Warzone, comes into the ronin group chat every now and again.

• Like 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

6 minutes ago, Wee Man said:

Addicted to Warzone, comes into the ronin group chat every now and again.

Lmao, next time you see him tell him I was asking about him plz l000l

mEPuMsY.png

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png