Just saying Hi

Runescape Name (Don't post if login name)
Ninimma (also have characters called Klotho and Elemene but I'm not active on them)

Preferred Name 
Nini I guess?

Current Clan
Improvement

Previous Clan History
Hexis (I'm still in there on my main, but I'm not active at all on that account)

Who do you know in Tempest?
No one lol

How did you find/hear about Tempest?
I think I first heard from the zchat discord

Are you interested in joining?
Nah, just kinda miss the days of internet forums more than anything else

Brief Introduction

Hi 🙂  I mostly play OSRS as a level 3 UIM these days. I found these forums through hearing other people mention the AMAs that you guys host. I originally played RS towards the end of the classic era when I was a kid, but most of what I remember from the game was from the early RS2 era (~2004-2007). I think I first heard of OSRS in 2017, but didn't really play regularly until 2019 maybe. I'm not really into PvP myself (although it looks fun, I haven't ever been in a PvP clan or anything, so I can't say), but I think the clan world is really interesting from  a community perspective (that probably sounds weird). I guess I kind of miss what the internet was like before communities started revolving around social media and content creation, when forums were more popular, and it seems like with RS that's mostly gone aside from PvP clans. I can't promise I'll be super active on these forums, but I feel like it would be weird for me to just register and post in the Q&As occasionally without ever saying anything else lol.