22 years later [RS3]

S3lvah

You maxed in rs3 in 2024, that is impressive

It will be 10 years in april that I completionisted the rs3 (and i passively left the game in 2017 to do only dailies and stopped in 2019)

Now go go max cape in OSRS

• Like 1

Screenshot_2021-07-12-00-54-27-274_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

12 hours ago, S3lvah said:

Just doing various dailies for the past 4 years got me most of the way there. Gives so much free xp if you just log in every day and do the challenges, use keys etc. The 120 skills were tedious though

99's are easy , 120's is where it at. 😉

Huge Gratz!

• Like 1

image.png.8c48770a0ef0f004eaca34db7d861168.png

\_________________________________________________________________________/

441546580_AoWending.png.ceff9a7bfa64e8824cb65025ee5a997c.png

/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Always underrated , never dominated

buzAajZ.png

4 hours ago, Req said:

gratz

I wish osrs had dailies like rs3 😄

Yea, on OSRS I've basically been logging in to do bird houses whenever I remember (can add herb runs to that if you have time), and daily battlestaves and ~weekly Miscellania. There's probably stuff I'm missing that'd be worth doing

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member

Posted (edited)
On 2/28/2024 at 1:42 PM, Vanzant said:

What about Paul Gower and congrats! Hopefully I can one day lol

All the Gower brothers, including Ian, of course deserve credit. Paul for a lot of the lore, creating iconic places like the Lumbridge Castle etc. I named Andrew specifically as the initial creator of the game and the founder of Jagex, without whom our journeys would never have happened.

I have recently been thinking of how a lot of RS's clunky charm comes from it originating as a start-up like this. The main area of the game is largely unchanged from 2001 when it was drawn up by the Gowers. It has given the game a very different identity than when a corporate behemoth like Blizzard creates a game like WoW.

Edited by S3lvah

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member

hey man, i just wanted to say this is a monumental achievement. i'm actually at a loss for words. and i mean that with the utmost sincerity. this is byfar the most amazing thing i've seen all week. maybe even all month. you should really just take a moment to stop and realize what it is you've accomplished here today. it's incredible. and honestly, so are you. congratulations. i mean that, truly. but you know what would make this even more amazing? is if topics stayed in order by created date, instead of new posts. make sure to bring this up with the suits in tempest upper management, thank you.

lApm4a9.png