Do You Own a Massage Gun / Theragun

Vanuckle

Massage Guns  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes I have this one that I got off Amazon. I've used a ton over the years and most are pretty similar. I play a lot of sports and when I travel or have long weekends of games, it's just invaluable. We often had therapists on site but for working out little knots or just some nighttime stuff before bed they're just great. I usually use it before bed a few times a week when I stretch. For 40$ though, I definitely got my moneys worth.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B2DQGPFQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

yeah i have a rather expensive one(name brand theragun), but as a physical therapist I promise it is worth not getting the amaazon deals. namebrand theragun is goated, make sure to get all of the different heads for it if they don't come included.  A case is very useful for keeping up with the interchangeable heads as well

edit: received my namebrand theragun for free* from a PT friend / former clinical instructor who happened to have a spare that the company paid for.

*i traded 5 x 20mg adderalls for it LOL

https://www.amazon.com/TheraGun-Generation-Ultra-Quiet-Handheld-TheraCup/dp/B0CJ3WRB2S

cupping set is nice too, cupping really effective fr myofascial release

Edited by eric-
clarified how i got my theragun

17 hours ago, True 2k8 said:

i have a shitty massage gun from amazon that i used until i got my deathgrip foot massager

Uncrackable

Never Broken

Always Egg Nar