Hobbies & Desires

Kody

Simple enough topic, what do you do outside of OSRS? Are there hobbies you want to pick up? Are there ones you are actively participating in? 

Personally, I play in a band and help manage a rec league baseball team and both take up a good amount of time, but in the past two years have been fishing a lot more, gives a nice sense of peace and quiet and gets me away from an otherwise busy and noisy life. 

spacer.png

IBM Thinkpad - IM Wojak - Cloud Rat

Previously The Stricken Cards - License 2 Kill - Infinite Lurers - Reign of Terror

Posted (edited)

Fitness trainer working already 10years so fitness and healthy food is my hobbies. 

im big fan of basketball most of nba Dallas Mavericks fanboy also Euroleague big fan 

Edited by ATB
  • heart 1

Just now, Alorus said:

My hobby is running long distances

I run 40-50 miles per week

Very nice, I was never much of a runner and I'm in slow recovery from a a meniscus tear and patella fracture, but I hope to get into running entering my 30s.. feel like a good five mile jog can really change a day. 

spacer.png

IBM Thinkpad - IM Wojak - Cloud Rat

Previously The Stricken Cards - License 2 Kill - Infinite Lurers - Reign of Terror

1 minute ago, Alorus said:

My hobby is running long distances

I run 40-50 miles per week

Its alot im fit boy but running its not for me big respect for that! To run big distance its alot of experiance  good job 

Explore the new city with my wife and dog, ride my motorcycle, go to the beach, work on my house and its landscape. Hang out with buds usually surrounding sporting events

KLxCxWm.gif

Legendz | The Titans | Tempest

[Templar Jan & Feb 2023]

Spoiler

eRp6JoP.gif

CVEebzD.gif

RwjQ9pi.gif

JlotNFB.gif

SG9UgzJ.gif

image.png.6b35b2c7b85eae4569a1efc860175b7a.png

9 minutes ago, Kai said:

Explore the new city with my wife and dog, ride my motorcycle, go to the beach, work on my house and its landscape. Hang out with buds usually surrounding sporting events

Motorcycle is good,which one you have? 

1 minute ago, ATB said:

Motorcycle is good,which one you have? 

2018 Kawasaki Z900

KLxCxWm.gif

Legendz | The Titans | Tempest

[Templar Jan & Feb 2023]

Spoiler

eRp6JoP.gif

CVEebzD.gif

RwjQ9pi.gif

JlotNFB.gif

SG9UgzJ.gif

image.png.6b35b2c7b85eae4569a1efc860175b7a.png

i play TFT (Teamfight Tactics - its under League of legends). I hover around Grandmaster rank but I am going for challenger and goal is to compete in a pro tournament one day.

Other than that sports (basketball, tennis, softball) for fun & recreation.

• heart 1

12 minutes ago, Kai said:

2018 Kawasaki Z900

This one is good,my dream is Duccati Penegali 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, IBM said:

Simple enough topic, what do you do outside of OSRS? Are there hobbies you want to pick up? Are there ones you are actively participating in? 

Personally, I play in a band and help manage a rec league baseball team and both take up a good amount of time, but in the past two years have been fishing a lot more, gives a nice sense of peace and quiet and gets me away from an otherwise busy and noisy life. 

If it's about sports, I just picked a $10 Skateboard and wanted to see if I wanna Skate in my 30s

other than that, I'm an overweight person but I do brisk walking and sometimes Jogging

Other than that, Indoor activities I enjoy doing is Warhammer 40K and anything related with IT & Computers Hardwares.

Outdoor that is not sports is that I enjoy Traveling and Swimming by the River or waterfall, some small hiking may added into the list but nothing serious like mountain climbing

If Cityscapes, I enjoy driving cruising around my local town while blasting music in my car. Also enjoy drinking out at a local cafe or restaurant with my friends and their wives so we can all hang out together till midnight

Edited by Isndar
  • heart 1

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck | Beach Bros Unit | Meet GE
🇲🇾

Spoiler

SG9UgzJ.gif

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality