Heros get remembered...but Legends never die

Posted (edited)

Runescape Name (Don't post if login name)
remms pk

Preferred Name 
Remms

Remms pker

Current Clan
Clanless

Previous Clan History

Original Runescape - Several... 

OSRS - Clanless

Who do you know in Tempest?
Truefasa (and likely many others!)

How did you find/hear about Tempest?
Truefasa found me in the wildy! 

Are you interested in joining?
Sure! 

Brief Introduction

WOW I CANNOT BELIEVE I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO RECONNECT WITH SO MANY OLD FRIENDS. 

Like many of us, I played the original runescape during the early 2000's when wildy was thriving, clan wars were a planned event, and pk trips were happening 24/7. I quit playing around 2010 and didn't return until OSRS was introduced and a childhood friend hit me up in 2013 to make new accounts. After 30 days of making a new zerker pure, I logged off for another extended "break".

While on a Snowboarding trip in February 2024, I broke my tailbone and my trip was ruined. After scrolling on instagram for hours, alone and bored.. runescape content appeared..

I decided to give it a shot, and was able to recover my rs3 and osrs account after logging out a decade ago.

I've been playing with a handful of friends for the last 5 months, silently grinding 99 slayer and maxing out my combat stats and playing a little bit on mobile runescape too. 

During my grind to 99 prayer this evening, @True 2k8 FOUND ME AT THE CHAOS ALTAR AND ASKED IF I WAS REMMS PKER. I never in a million years thought that I would run into friends from a lifetime ago. If you remember me, PLEASE REACH OUT! I'm really excited to reconnect with some of you after such a long time. 

-Remms

Edited by Remms_Pker

Yo! Welcome, stick around it's a great time here

• Like 1

spacer.png

IBM Thinkpad - IM Wojak - Cloud Rat

Previously The Stricken Cards - License 2 Kill - Infinite Lurers - Reign of Terror

once a raider always a raider welcome to tempest man i remember you from back in the day nice to see you again

• Like 1

Proud Tempest 1st Division

toai81K.png

forever unbreakable 

🌽

Spoiler

SG9UgzJ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif