Kamala / Walz vs Trump / Vance

Vanuckle

Who you voting for   

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, IMK said:

Kamala/Walz. It won't be close. Even red states will flip blue

God help us

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

harris '24

Pet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bBaby_mole.png?81388Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Pet_snakeling.png?c0946Chompy_chick.png?36657Abyssal_orphan.png?5bab3Heron.png?80b36Heron.png?80b36Olmlet.png?d8722Skotos.png?52875Herbi.png?d8722 Nid.png?b5a13

Attack_cape%28t%29.png?2baadCooking_cape%28t%29.png?43e7dCrafting_cape%28t%29.png?720ebDefence_cape%28t%29.png?85335Firemaking_cape%28t%29.png?006faFishing_cape%28t%29.png?4a487Fletching_cape%28t%29.png?96770Hitpoints_cape%28t%29.png?53fc0Magic_cape%28t%29.png?8bd5aMining_cape%28t%29.png?47004Prayer_cape%28t%29.png?219daRanging_cape%28t%29.png?095edSlayer_cape%28t%29.png?efdd4Strength_cape%28t%29.png?e42b7Thieving_cape%28t%29.png?9f3efWoodcut._cape%28t%29.png?8424bQuest_point_cape_%28t%29.png?3a750Farming_cape.png?97fe8

Road to maxing-2216/2277     

17 hours ago, Vanzant said:

God help us

Save us from what? An agenda that is actually favored across America? Policies that poll well even amongst the most rural and conservative areas? It's almost as if running a campaign based solely on the border and anti-woke rhetoric isn't going to win an election.

• Like 2

lApm4a9.png

15 hours ago, IMK said:

Save us from what? An agenda that is actually favored across America? Policies that poll well even amongst the most rural and conservative areas? It's almost as if running a campaign based solely on the border and anti-woke rhetoric isn't going to win an election.

Lol? Where are you getting these facts from

iDPoiRL.png

2 hours ago, Vanzant said:

Lol? Where are you getting these facts from

From polling data?

- Abortion

- Weed

- Unions

- Infrastructure

- Healthcare

- Environment

- Regulatory governship

I could go on for an hour. The only foothold the American right have over the left is the border (which has been attempted to be fixed, but was blocked by the very people complaining about it (I can link the Republican senator who wrote the bill and explains how Trump & co killed it) and of course the anti-woke rhetoric (trans scare, CRT mumbo jumbo, etc). Conservatives don't run on policies anymore. They run on culture. It's why a half dead dude beat Trump in 2020 and why the supposed "red wave" of 2022 was actually a red squirt (if that), and why now a woman who most leftists don't even really stand with is surging in the polls. People with common sense know what conservatives bring to the table. And they don't want it anymore. Hence why Harris/Walz will win with ease in November.

Edited by IMK
  • Like 1

lApm4a9.png

On 8/14/2024 at 6:33 PM, IMK said:

From polling data?

- Abortion

- Weed

- Unions

- Infrastructure

- Healthcare

- Environment

- Regulatory governship

I could go on for an hour. The only foothold the American right have over the left is the border (which has been attempted to be fixed, but was blocked by the very people complaining about it (I can link the Republican senator who wrote the bill and explains how Trump & co killed it) and of course the anti-woke rhetoric (trans scare, CRT mumbo jumbo, etc). Conservatives don't run on policies anymore. They run on culture. It's why a half dead dude beat Trump in 2020 and why the supposed "red wave" of 2022 was actually a red squirt (if that), and why now a woman who most leftists don't even really stand with is surging in the polls. People with common sense know what conservatives bring to the table. And they don't want it anymore. Hence why Harris/Walz will win with ease in November.

That really depends how the poll was done and easy to manipulate. Also, I don't see any actual conservatives supporting abortion.

That being said I don't see this being an easy victory for the democrats. There is a reason they switched their candidate so late in the campaign and that's because a Trump victory is quite possible.

iDPoiRL.png

9 hours ago, Vanzant said:

That really depends how the poll was done and easy to manipulate. Also, I don't see any actual conservatives supporting abortion.

That being said I don't see this being an easy victory for the democrats. There is a reason they switched their candidate so late in the campaign and that's because a Trump victory is quite possible.

I mean sure polls are never going to be 100%. But it's always a good indication. There's a reason why after RVW was repealed, multiple solid red states legalized abortion, and some are on going to be on the ballot this November (e.g. Florida).

They switched because Biden is literally senile and unfit to lead for another 4 years. If he were in good health, he would have won easily as well. Republicans have seen little to no victory since Trump's presidency. The ship has sunk.

• Like 1

lApm4a9.png

No Kamala / Trump debate topic yet? I guess this one will do. I've been seeing a lot of Trump followers claiming he "won" the debate, so I honestly just want to out of curiosity ask what you felt he did that made him 'win' the debate.
I'm asking because I saw him get caught lying multiple times, having no clear or coherent response for pretty much anything that put him in an uncomfortable position. He continues following the same speech pattern of talking about something, then switching subjects mid sentences. Word salad pretty much.
I just don't get how anyone can watch that and consider at the end "yeah that's my guy, he did a sick job".

gLHxtAO.gif

PLqKO9f.jpeg

7jXRH7z.png

6 hours ago, Micael Fatia said:

No Kamala / Trump debate topic yet? I guess this one will do. I've been seeing a lot of Trump followers claiming he "won" the debate, so I honestly just want to out of curiosity ask what you felt he did that made him 'win' the debate.
I'm asking because I saw him get caught lying multiple times, having no clear or coherent response for pretty much anything that put him in an uncomfortable position. He continues following the same speech pattern of talking about something, then switching subjects mid sentences. Word salad pretty much.
I just don't get how anyone can watch that and consider at the end "yeah that's my guy, he did a sick job".

sent you Discord inv so you can see whatever the hell #serious-chat is (political discussions)

aUBwTQ1.png