Tempest's 4th Birthday!!

Thought I was going to die in VR once upon a time but just goes to show what I've been missing out on the whole time which is one of the best communities on RS hands down. Tempy on my chest. 

• Like 1
  • heart 1

PantsGrab.png.9b2e6f64be1d40f53319dc54d661f65d.png

spacer.png

image.png

Remember those late night fights at the begining like 20V20 matched opts, they were so fun and was nice action. 
We also peaked at 90-100 I belive a few times so pretty impressive how far Tempest went and IS going. Let’s get another solid year going!

Great community, good and active clan doing every aspect of the game. Let’s gooooo Tempy !!!

:pepeking:

• heart 1

bbe0171816dd2e2703a5c7e35ae3ccad.png

6BkaIin.png
VnG Pur3 / Pur3 str0ng2 / I work high
= Vanguard Retired Leader, Tempest OldSchool =
= Ex Kissing the Shadows Council / Darkness Awaits CouncilCrimson Raiders Moderator - The Rising Elite member

When we first opened, I was content if we got a solid few months in while the lockdown persisted, the more we grew, the larger the expectations grew as well. Not only did we meet those expectations, but we exceeded them.

The landscape changed significantly each year Tempest was open, and while at any of those anniversaries, we could have closed our doors and moved on, we were able to adapt and strengthen ourselves further. None of this would be possible with all the members who have been with us for so long, having little turnover in our memberbase is telling. It's at the stage where for most of our members their tenure at Tempest is their longest one they have had in any clan.

I'm grateful for all the pleasant memories, and here's to making some more.

• Like 1
  • heart 2

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png