Fenix's Community Intro

Feeenix

Runescape Name
Feeenix

Preferred Name 
Fenix

Current Clan
Eh... I have a Community Clan in Rs3 , Its called 'Casual Oasis' , I'm an Administrator there.

Previous Clan History
 My first clan ever was 'Envy' i was invited by Gokuu_Ssj and my friend Fergus562.

Before Envy i was in a Country Clan called 'Aces of Wars' Latino/Chilean clan.

After Envy died , i went to Collision for about 1-2 Years ,i left because i didn't like Tae's rules sometimes (had little discussions with him , still love you Tae ❤️ ) . Tika191 and Gokuu invited me to Genesis.

I stayed in Genesis for about 1-2 years (iirc) until we died. And then came back to Collision. I was invited to Violent Resolution but i didn't liked the community.

I was clanless for a long time until in EoC , we revived Aces of Wars. Then we switched to community , and i made a team called 'Ko Order' and we died with the fall of clan wars era .

In eoc i joined Downfall till the rs3 clan wars died (same time with Ko Order).

Teams i have been on:

Silent Ember

Brutal Forces

Angelz Vengeance

TKO

Demiros Clan (idk why they put clan on it  , it was a team in the end. l0l)

Latin Unit

Team Morphic

Team Octane

Monocromatic Brazil (even tho i don't speak brazilian).

and... there's plenty more but i can't remember everything x) 

Who do you know in Tempest?
I'd say most of Envy-Downfall-Genesis Ex-Members , there's alot of familiar faces that i maybe saw in teams and that stuff.

Are you interested in joining?
I am interested , but i'm not fully convinced , because im not active as before.

Brief Introduction
Hello , my name is Rodrigo , in game ppl know me as Fenix , Feennix .  Im 25 years old ,  i got  a computer science degree, soccer lover ,  friendly , dog lover and cat lover. Atm im in 'nostalgia' mode  looking for war videos , recaps , aftermaths and all that kind of stuff.   

• Like 3

image.png.8c48770a0ef0f004eaca34db7d861168.png

\_________________________________________________________________________/

441546580_AoWending.png.ceff9a7bfa64e8824cb65025ee5a997c.png

/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Always underrated , never dominated

buzAajZ.png

Oh, an ex Octane member ? Welcome to the forums!

• Like 1

Clan Anarchy u7PNZNO.gifCouncil (2004-2005) || Crimson Raiders u7PNZNO.gifCouncil (2005-2006), Moderator (2009 - 2011) || Team Octane OvFgwxV.gifLeader (2011-2012)

LPrDYb3.png

@The End

I was reading news on my twitter , i have pete_n00b as a friend in my twitter , he posted something about tempest and i recognized some names , did some research and , tada! Im here ?

Edited by Feeenix
  • Like 1

image.png.8c48770a0ef0f004eaca34db7d861168.png

\_________________________________________________________________________/

441546580_AoWending.png.ceff9a7bfa64e8824cb65025ee5a997c.png

/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Always underrated , never dominated

buzAajZ.png