TR Closing

Elder Jr

6 minutes ago, Dr Destiny said:

Was actually more dead when TR re-opened and transitioned back from P2P to F2P.. if anything Rev, Af, even VR have started up F2P.. and then Tempest also opened, along with a few teams.. so sounds more of an excuse.

None of those clans you mention, accept f2p cwas against TR. 

HXcDuQz.gif

1 hour ago, Callum said:

I think we have shown we are clearly at the top in f2p for quality.

With the scene dying of not much point continuing. 

Excuse me?

• Like 1

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

The reason for closing (Ben going inactive) is a valid one, it's a shame no one wants to step up and recruit more men so TR can actively engage in the F2P scene. F2P wilderness is very active right now - you just can't pull enough to do anything.

• Like 3

KSVDZyo.png

SCE5Fis.png

o1Uh7MU.png

11 minutes ago, Callum said:

I don't think anyone wants to drop to TR's 20-25 man pull when they are capable of pulling 35-60. TR has a dedicated unit just seems like you guys weren't able to build on top of it. Whether the effort was there or not idk but it is what it is.

vz0W9.png

m6zFANX.png

d37LUz2.png

nB1QT1Z.png

Fvhvuok.png

EX1m0Hm.jpg

eD0QSp2.png

V6zxJTj.png

VlM6AW8.png

timofficer3.png

timofficer.png

54 minutes ago, Callum said:

@Callum, basically any decently-sized clan that does any F2P prioritizes wilderness above all (Tempest, Wilderland, Ancient Fury, Reign of Terror, Revenant etc). Tempest is mostly comprised of older clanners that unretired for primarily wilderness fights, so yes, CWA does take a bit of a backseat when it comes to our scheduling when clean wilderness fights (F2P or P2P) are readily available.

That being said, when there was a bit of a hole in our scheduling in recent weeks, I did ask for a few weekend fights (Weekdays TR just don't pull enough and I'm not massing my guys just to drop 20 and to do no overheads, especially when you guys were pre-dropping) CWA fights and was declined by Ben/Healer. In one instance, Ben immediately went to WL and offered a fight in the same time slot and in another they were insistent on it being a TR+ZU vs Tempest+Friends, which I declined as I would have preferred a one vs one.

• Like 1

aUBwTQ1.png